Started by Tsanten Eywa 'eveng, July 27, 2011, 05:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

archaic

I really need to speed up my current fic.

Or should I ask Cameron to delay the release date, so I have more time?  ???  :-\

;)  ;)
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Toliman

Next waiting? ;D

How long time you would need for your current fic?

Toliman

Stephen Lang Says After He Read the 'Avatar 5' Script, "I Was Weeping. I Just Thought It Was So Beautiful"
https://collider.com/stephen-lang-avatar-2-interview/

Toliman

Toliman

Toliman

archaic

Irayo for sharing!   :D  :D

Toliman

Kea tìkin :)

Can't wait for it, when it finally will be released!

Toliman

Toliman

Avatar 5 Can Do What The First Movie Failed To (If It Gets Made)
https://screenrant.com/avatar-5-first-movie-emotion-better-how/

archaic

@Gabriel Ponniah .....
Quote"In 2009, Avatar rocketed its way to all manner of box office records, including becoming the highest-grossing film of all time — Cameron's second film to achieve that milestone. But over a decade since its release, Avatar has been reevaluated in some circles as an effects-driven, largely forgettable blockbuster, unable to engender the emotional connection Cameron achieved with moviegoers seeing Titanic."
Except that .....
"'Avatar' retakes box office crown from 'Avengers: Endgame' after China rerelease."
Oh, and plus we're still here.

Quote"The sci-fi epic plots an environmentalist narrative akin to Dances with Wolves, and was criticized for playing into "white savior" tropes"
Except that, and I have said this before, Dances with Wolves, and most (if not all) the other movies Avatar had been accused of ripping off, all basically plagiarized Pocahontas.

I am massively looking forward to Avatar2, and I have high hopes for Avatar3, 4, and 5. But using this as an excuse to repost other people's tired old criticism is just plain lame, IMHO.

edit:- spelling

Toliman

Quote from: archaic on August 18, 2021, 01:48:38 PM
@Gabriel Ponniah .....
Quote"In 2009, Avatar rocketed its way to all manner of box office records, including becoming the highest-grossing film of all time — Cameron's second film to achieve that milestone. But over a decade since its release, Avatar has been reevaluated in some circles as an effects-driven, largely forgettable blockbuster, unable to engender the emotional connection Cameron achieved with moviegoers seeing Titanic."
Except that .....
"'Avatar' retakes box office crown from 'Avengers: Endgame' after China rerelease."
Oh, and plus we're still here.

Quote"The sci-fi epic plots an environmentalist narrative akin to Dances with Wolves, and was criticized for playing into "white savior" tropes"
Except that, and I have said this before, Dances with Wolves, and most (if not all) the other movies Avatar had been accused of ripping of, all basically plagiarized Pocahontas.

I am massively looking forward to Avatar2, and I have high hopes for Avatar3, 4, and 5. But using this as an excuse to repost other people's tired old criticism is just plain lame, IMHO.

Srane, oe mllte!

Toliman

archaic

Wow! Irayo for sharing.

Toliman

Toliman

archaic

I'm sure I speak for us all, when I wish Simon Franglen every success!

Toliman

Quote from: archaic on August 31, 2021, 04:02:53 PM
I'm sure I speak for us all, when I wish Simon Franglen every success!
Me too!

Toliman

Toliman