Avatar 2 Will take 3 years to produce.

Started by neosis666, March 07, 2010, 06:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Itan Atxur

That December release date has really served Cameron well though. I would be surprised if he didn't use it again.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Eltusiyu

yes but He said that he isn't working on Avatar 2 at this moment. Avatar is famous so If he start production of it, we will know it from newspapers, internet, tv...

2010+3= 2013 it's the fastest date of release

Kxangangang! - Oeyä Pìlok leNa'vi

Previously called Kxrekorikus

'Itan Atxur

Well December 2012 is pretty darn close to 3 years. In the end though I don't care when it comes out so long as it's good!

Rikxyu

So, about the end of the world in 2012... how do we know this? Because the Mayan calender stops there? Is that the only evidence? If so, then why can't the world end at the end of this year? That's when my wall calender ends...   :o

On topic, I'm not sure how I feel on how long I'd wait... I don't want to wait for 3 years, but if it means getting it right, then I guess I will...
The All Things Avatar Podcast has an episode 3 now! Download it here: http://radioavatar.podomatic.com/

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." ~Abraham Lincoln
Just look at what happened to Quaritch...

'Itan Atxur

I have confidence in Cameron. I think he CAN have it done well in 3 years. But if it takes more, then so be it.

archaic

News Flash:
Rikxyu Predicts end of world on 1/1/11 "That's when my wall calender ends." , More at 11.

LOL ;D

Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

'Itan Atxur

Oh noes!! *moves up all long term appointments and goals*

Rikxyu

Great, more panic inducing rumors. Oh well, guess I'll play along...

LIVE WHILE YOU CAN!! THE END IS NIGH!!
The All Things Avatar Podcast has an episode 3 now! Download it here: http://radioavatar.podomatic.com/

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." ~Abraham Lincoln
Just look at what happened to Quaritch...

'Itan Atxur

Ha! My brother is gonna miss his 21st by 2 days... /off topic

Niwantaw

oh noes!!

*runs off and climbs into space shuttle*

"i'm off to pandora!!"
(lifes ambition no.1 get to pandora before world ends)
Only mostly AWOL.

Eyamsiyu

I keep saying this to everyone who brings it up (I think it's in this thread itself as well), and it's PROOF!!

Marty McFly has been to 2015, and the world still existed then, albeit a lot different than what we'll see, so 2012 is BULL!!!!

Honestly, the only proven time that the world could possibly end is in the year 2029.  Astronomers have spotted an asteroid that will come within miles of Earth (but not hit it) in this year.  Right now, it's predicted that it will not hit, but variables may change.

You know, just to say something on the topic, the amount of people throughout the entire world that is working on solutions to prevent an interstellar collision with Earth has enough people to staff one McDonalds restaurant.  That's about it.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

'Itan Atxur

Well McDonalds is obviously far more important. Duh...

Eyamsiyu

Wasn't the point I was making: more people are working on "how can our country dominate" than "how can we stay alive."  I find this disturbing.

Anyway, this technically places Avatar 3 in... 2019-2020, give or take.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Niwantaw

priorities of most governments
1) take over the world
2) get rich
3) look good
91834) care about the planet
Only mostly AWOL.

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: tawtute akawng on March 18, 2010, 03:47:31 PM
1) take over the world
2) get rich
3) look good

Not if I were President.  But that will never happen.

Niwantaw

Quote from: Autakuk'Ekong on March 18, 2010, 03:49:00 PM
Quote from: tawtute akawng on March 18, 2010, 03:47:31 PM
1) take over the world
2) get rich
3) look good

Not if I were President.  But that will never happen.
Autakuk'Ekong for President!!
(although i'm english and living in england i probably am not aloowed to do this)
Only mostly AWOL.

Tsa'räni

Quote from: Autakuk'Ekong on March 18, 2010, 03:19:23 PM
Honestly, the only proven time that the world could possibly end is in the year 2029.  Astronomers have spotted an asteroid that will come within miles of Earth (but not hit it) in this year.  Right now, it's predicted that it will not hit, but variables may change.

Apophis wouldn't end the world if it hit.  It's only 300 meters across, which is enough to cause problems, but not nearly big enough to wipe out our species.  And it has no chance of impacting in 2029, but could in 2036 if it passes through a small window in the 2029 flyby.  The chances of that are extremely remote, though, and it only sits at 1 on the Torino scale.

Nifty

Oel tsapayang ngati ulte yom ngahu menari lu wutso. Jks ^-^
*I'm back from the dead... that is back after around 9 months... I'm sorry =(, school's been tough*

I've gone into making game guides for Wesnoth and getting back to a skill I haven't used for over 10 years... drawing. :)

'Tsamsiyu

Quote from: Autakuk'Ekong on March 18, 2010, 03:44:56 PM
Wasn't the point I was making: more people are working on "how can our country dominate" than "how can we stay alive."  I find this disturbing.

Seconded, Welcome to the Human Race.
Tsamsiyu oe lu. Ngeyä krr lu hasey.

'There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much' - Dr. Grace Augustine

'I dreamt I was a Warrior that could bring peace... sooner or later though... you always have to wake up...'

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

humans only destroy not create i hate them

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]