Diversity in Pandora's Biomes and the Na'vi

<< < (2/2)

Toliman:
Yeah, true. I just consider things which we know about Pandora. Sure, there can be many other external factor...

archaic:

--- Quote from: theAfanc on September 22, 2018, 05:52:40 pm ---Obviously here in Earth we have different skin pigments and tones and different languages and accents - is that something you believe might have developed across Pandora?

--- End quote ---
I touched on this ever so briefly in a fanfic of mine, Machine .....

--- Quote from: archaic on December 21, 2013, 02:22:10 am ---a Na'vi male, huge, paler in color and with fewer narrower stripes than he'd expected.

--- End quote ---

..... and .....

--- Quote from: archaic on July 20, 2014, 04:06:13 am ---Behind the chair were two Jake Sully's, both in avatar form, that wasn't right. One had partially healed scaring down the right hand side of his face, beside him was a male native, quite eleven feet tall, with paler skin than either of the two Jake's, and more pronounced musculature than the female Na'vi standing close to the uninjured Jake, he assumed correctly that this was Jake's woman, but while he had heard it, her name eluded him.

--- End quote ---

I never really took this character very far in the fic, but he was Na'vi of a northern tribe, kinda like a Na'vi Stoic the Vast.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version