Avatar 2 and 3 to be released 2014, 2015 respectively

Started by Ekirä, October 27, 2010, 12:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ekirä

Quote from: Le'eylan on October 28, 2010, 04:32:31 PM
Quote from: Nyx on October 28, 2010, 04:28:46 PM
Quote from: Txur'Itan on October 28, 2010, 01:31:56 PM
On Topic 2014 - Who is on opening night, assuming the world has not ended?
We need a huge meet up for the opening night. Everyone has to be there! We'll need a huge cinema...

better start a new topic about this right away!  ;D

Yes! ;D It's a good idea to plan meetups at least 3 years in advance. That way everyone can work their schedules around it. ;)

omängum fra'uti

Yep!  Especially since release dates never move and theaters always release exactly when they say they will before they start production.
Ftxey lu nga tokx ftxey lu nga tirea? Lu oe tìkeftxo.
Listen to my Na'vi Lessons podcast!

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Nyx on October 28, 2010, 07:36:40 AM
Quote from: Sxkxawng alu 'Oma Tirea on October 28, 2010, 01:07:43 AM
I'm a bit shocked by the planned 1-year timespan between the two sequels!  :o :o :o
It works since they'll be filming them back-to-back. I just hope they'll put aside enough time to give us complete (and accurate) subs in Na'vi, hehe

Oe omum...

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Human No More

I really can't wait... I want to organise a meetup in London on the release day ;D

As for timespan, it makes sense... since everything is already created, the capture data would be sent to WETA as it is filmed and they are working on part while the rest is still being filmed, speeds it up :)
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

kaltxi Angtsik

Wiya! 2014 is so far off.

Somewhere in the meantime though, I'd love to see the director's cut released to "selected theaters"  8)
Yawey ngahu!
Oe nerume fte pivlltxe nìNa'vi.
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

actually the time span seems a little stupid.

now dont get your pitchforks and point them at me! i want avatar to come just as fast as you want it, but honestly the time span is like that of harry potter, with the parts and stuff. there dragging it on because of its success, and they want to rake in as much money as possible because of the popularity. JC isn't like that, but if he makes this time span to similar to what i've mentioned, then angry glares might go his way, cause they will think hes a cheepskate for dragging it on. I wont, but some will.

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Eyamsiyu

to those thinking that this date will never arrive due to 2012... Remember, Marty McFly has been to 2015, so we'll be fine. ;)

And by then... I'll be 25 before it is all done.  Hopefully I'll be done with college too. :)

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Tanhì-ean

If we do get a meet-up for opening night, then we might want dress as Na'vi!
That would be amazing to see, a whole theater filled with Na'vi!

By the time it comes out, I might be married and almost out of grad school.

I'm close to mid 20's, yet I look like I'm 20. haha A good thing and a curse.
Formerly known as Eywal ngaru teing oeti.

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Tanhì-ean on November 23, 2010, 11:04:47 PM

At least you don't look like on of my friends.  He can't grow facial hair at all, or else risk looking like a pedophile.

By then, I sure hope I can see Avatar 2 while cosplaying.  I already have some great ideas as to how to go about it and have my own unique touch to it.

Tanhì-ean

Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on November 24, 2010, 08:28:23 AM
Quote from: Tanhì-ean on November 23, 2010, 11:04:47 PM

At least you don't look like on of my friends.  He can't grow facial hair at all, or else risk looking like a pedophile.

By then, I sure hope I can see Avatar 2 while cosplaying.  I already have some great ideas as to how to go about it and have my own unique touch to it.

Well, for me with how young I look, girls are attracted to me that are younger than me by 3 to 5 years. A good thing is that when I get older like 30's then it is a really good thing to have. haha

I was thinking of cosplaying as an avatar, but also have the war paint on ready for battle. I haven't seen anyone do the war paint look, so I thought that would a cool idea.

Human No More

If anyone is around London, I will definitely be there for the opening night, in Na'vi costume ;D

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
dA

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Tanhì-ean

Quote from: Human No More on November 25, 2010, 06:37:07 AM
If anyone is around London, I will definitely be there for the opening night, in Na'vi costume ;D
Sorry! I'm no where near there. I'm over in the U.S. I kinda wish I was in London for a little bit, it would amazing to see the city. Are you going cosplay for the movie?

Eyawng te Klltepayu

I will be there* (wherever 'there' is), painted blue and hopefully armed with a better grasp of Na'vi than I have now.

*Barring death or disaster or something. Does Na'vi have an 'Eywa willing' phrase?
Please tell me if you see mistakes in a Na'vi post of mine. It's the only way I'll learn. :P

Kan oe trro fnivan lì'fyat leNa'vi frapoto a foru ke sunängu rel arusikx alu Uniltìrantokx.

Human No More

Quote from: Tanhì-ean on November 25, 2010, 09:57:05 AM
Quote from: Human No More on November 25, 2010, 06:37:07 AM
Sorry! I'm no where near there. I'm over in the U.S. I kinda wish I was in London for a little bit, it would amazing to see the city. Are you going cosplay for the movie?
Of course I will, read above :P
Will be hopefully meeting some of the people from ToS there too, would be great to amke it a meetup from all the forums :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
dA

- Richard P. Feynman

Mandalore

He'll have the script and story done in about 2 days and the rest of the time will be put into special effects.