In the following editions of Avatar...

(1/12) > >>

Swok Txon:
I just came back from watching Avatar for the second time i realized i understood ALOT of the language they were speaking and also i got a very sore right eye because it was in 3-D and the right lens made it blurry...

Well anyhow that's a bit off topic.

I told my friend who saw the movie with me that James Cameron said that it be part of a trilogy and my friend was like "I reckon it will end like this.."

This is basically his idea

In the third installment of avatar, they Na'vi go to earth and give them some kind of seed (like the home tree or something) and give it to the people on Earth who then plant it and wait for earth to rebuild itself. He got this idea because when Jake Sully says to Eywa in the tree of ancestors (or whatever) that the Sky People have detroyed their planet and lost its greenery. So he concluded that maybe the Na'vi give the greenery back.

Just his theory which i thought was quite intriguing...

Thanks

Hawnuyu atìtse'a:
Lots of ideas in the "avatar sequels" thread. Lots of fun tidbits, I'd bet you'd enjoy.

Txontaw:
I dunno about that. It seems like everyone who stayed wanted nothing more to do with Terran, so I don't think we will be dealing with them much more.

Tanhì Tireafya'o:
I really like it that way. I hope James goes through this forums and reads this. Than you've been part of creating someone's fantasy and also income.

Well, I can't wait to see it. Too bad it won't be there 'till a few years.

Txontaw:
Well, since they have all the equipment and everything already set up, it will take way less time than it did for the first. So expect the next in only around mune years.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version