Official!!!! Sam Worthington and Zoe Saldana signed on for the next 3 sequels

<< < (2/2)

Tìtstewan:

--- Quote from: Nyx on January 15, 2014, 06:09:08 pm ---Not unexpected but great :D Also, didn't they say the sequel was planned for the end of 2014? Do we know what the ETA is now?
--- End quote ---
Nope, 2016...
It was also mentioned on Na'viteri:

--- Quote from: http://forum.learnnavi.org/naviteri/t24230/msg590427/#msg590427 ---First sequel to arrive December 2016
--- End quote ---
...nìkeftxo.

--- Quote from: Nyx on January 15, 2014, 06:09:08 pm ---This is so cool! Next stop: everyone on LN gets to be in the movie
--- End quote ---
This would be so über awesome! Yeah, I guess, everyone would play as Na'vi, because we can (more or less) speak Na'vi. :) :) :D

archaic:

--- Quote from: Nyx on January 15, 2014, 06:09:08 pm ---This is so cool! Next stop: everyone on LN gets to be in the movie

--- End quote ---

^This^ Avatar2 needs more nantang!

;) 8)

CyanRachel:

--- Quote from: Toruk Makto on January 15, 2014, 06:53:37 am ---Thanks for posting this!  

As a side note, LightStorm thinks highly enough of us that LearnNavi was included in the initial announcement distribution. If I were not on the road in Denver right now, we would have had the announcement on our main web site about the same time it came out in Variety's "breaking news".  :)

--- End quote ---

Oh wow, that's awesome! Irayo to Lightstorm!  :D

And good to hear the news that Sam and Zoe are being prepped for the sequels -- Yay!  :)

Mesireatu:
Have you seen that Sam, no, Jake, is in a new movie? But every time I see the pics from the movie I don't see the new character, except for the loss of the wheelchair, it's Jake!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version