Return of Col. Quartich?

Started by Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan, February 06, 2010, 12:29:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miguel APG

I say, if in pandora could be posible, that the na'vis make another Avatar for the Humans that were chosen to stay in the clan, if we can remember, one of the avatar operators lose his Avatar in combat but he is alive. and jake says that only some humans have been chosen to stay in pandora, all other humans were expelled from pandora by the na'vis at the end of the movie.
The question is
what the na'vis gonna do with the human friends?. you know trudy and grace died, but the other avatar operators and the cientific group still live.
ìlä ikran, oe uniltìranyu lu toruk makto

TorukMakto!

Quote from: Miguel APG on February 14, 2010, 02:05:48 PM
I say, if in pandora could be posible, that the na'vis make another Avatar for the Humans that were chosen to stay in the clan, if we can remember, one of the avatar operators lose his Avatar in combat but he is alive. and jake says that only some humans have been chosen to stay in pandora, all other humans were expelled from pandora by the na'vis at the end of the movie.
The question is
what the na'vis gonna do with the human friends?. you know trudy and grace died, but the other avatar operators and the cientific group still live.

Well the Na'vi themselves cannot make Avatars, they don't master that technology, contrary to the humans which do. Probably some of those who stayed understand how to make an Avatar (I think we see Max staying with the Na'vi he probably knows how to use this technology). About the human friends, I assume that just because they stay behind shows that the Na'vi respect them and don't see them as harmful being. Whether or not they'll make themselves Avatar or not, and if they will use them, well have to seen in the next movie. I assume not, in Jake's last scene at the big command center, seemed like he closed everything and they basically abounded the place not to be in use. Maybe the guide has somethin about this, I can't tell because I don't have one.

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

Quote from: Itan Atxur on February 13, 2010, 06:47:42 PM
I'd like to see her back too, but it's just TOO much of a stretch. I can see them using Graces voice in the movie and MAYBE Tsu'tey surviving. But nothing else. Actually, Norms Avatar may have survived.

No, Tsu'tey is dead. The extended cut of the movie, when it comes out on DVD, will cement that fact. The scene of Tsu'tey's death, according to Cameron, is to be included in that.
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

'Itan Atxur

Hey, any new content with Tsu'tey is good content. Even if it removes any chances of him returning in the second.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE