Wanna be in Avatar Part 2?

Started by Payoang, November 14, 2010, 01:57:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payoang

Avatar 2 casting call posted today: http://www.featurefilmauditions.com/2010/10/james-camerons-avatar-2-auditions-and.html

Academy Award® winning Producer/Writer/Director James Cameron has officially announced on Wednesday, October 27, 2010 that his next two films will be Avatar 2 and Avatar 3. It was also announced that Avatar 2 is scheduled to be released in December 2014, and Avatar 3 is scheduled for a 2015 release.

Fox Filmed Entertainment chairmen Jim Gianopulos, Tom Rothman and James Cameron made the announcement on the two picture deal. Cameron stated, "I am looking forward to returning to Pandora, a world where our imaginations can run wild. It is a rare and remarkable opportunity when a filmmaker gets to build a fantasy world, and watch it grow, with the resources and partnership of a global media company."

James Cameron will shoot the movies starting in late 2011. He will decide whether to film the two sequels back to back after he wraps up the final drafts of the scripts. He also is teaming up with Jon Landau, a partner at Lightstorm Entertainment, to produce the film. Lightstorm partner Rae Sanchini negotiated the deal with Fox Filmed Entertainment on Lightstorm's behalf.

The principal actor casting will in all likelihood be a very long process that will begin well ahead of the start of principal photography. The cast is expected to be very large with A-list stars down to completely unknown newcomers.

Application and more info here: http://www.featurefilmauditions.com/2010/10/james-camerons-avatar-2-auditions-and.html

I'm tempted to drop everything and apply...

Ekirä

Ohhhhhhh I am SO tempted to apply. ::) But there's no reason that they would choose me, so I don't think it would be worth it....

Le'eylan

Quote from: Ekirä on November 14, 2010, 02:24:40 AM
Ohhhhhhh I am SO tempted to apply. ::) But there's no reason that they would choose me, so I don't think it would be worth it....

............you never know until you've tried. honestly, go for it.
Krro krro pamrel seri fìtsengmì, alu oey pìlok leNa'vi
Sometimes writing here, on my Na'vi blog
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Teyl Maktoyu Ayfìwopxä

I'll try but page is still loading <.<

Human No More

I WISH I could... but I guess it would be in America, and I've never done any acting before... :(
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Nyx

Hehe, the one time it would be useful to mention Na'vi in your resume ;D

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Nyx on November 14, 2010, 05:31:53 PM
Hehe, the one time it would be useful to mention Na'vi in your resume ;D

Better yet, that you haven't butchered one bit of Na'vi grammar or pronounciation ;D

Quote from: Human No More on November 14, 2010, 04:37:19 PM
I WISH I could... but I guess it would be in America, and I've never done any acting before... :(

Well the site says they're looking for acting newbies...

Still dunno about applying, though... :-\ :( :P

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Wow, that's pretty unbelievable.. I don't even know if I should dare applying or not. o.o But it certainly looks VERY appealing :D

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

oh i'm so applying... enough said.
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Arantele

I'm going to apply when the parts come out... I'm also going to apply for extra work... And like they said, you never know.. sometimes just having the "right face or personality" is enough to land you a part :-)

Syaron

Me me me me me me me me me.....!!!!

Please MEEEEEEEE!!

Syaron
Shara

Tsteu nantang

As much as I want to there would be no way I could get to L.A. even it I was chosen  :(
http://livenavi.forumotion.com/ HELP US OUT
Quote from: archaic
Plus she's hot, in a 'nine feet tall, skinny, blue, stripy, with a tail' kind of way.
old gallery link?id=2029[/img]

Tanhì-ean

I might apply, but i really don't have any kind of acting skills. It would be cool to get accepted to act in one of the movies. During that time, when they're suppose to start is when I would start grad school. So, we'll see what will happen.
Formerly known as Eywal ngaru teing oeti.

tsmukan

I'm sooo gonna apply!!   :)

No acting skills or training at all, but I just gotta try.. ^^ ..my hanggliding skills might count for something though, almost like flying an Ikran. ;)

Syaron

If they need short round old lady Na'vi then I am their "girl'!

Syaron
Shara

Arantele

When they were still casting for the part of Jake Sully, they had brought in someone (forget the name) to try out for the part. His image was used in the book "Avatar, an activists guide to pandora"... And a couple other things..

So, you never know...

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Just bookmarked the site! I will definitely be checking for updates come 2011, and I will definitely be applying! I have acting skills (not TV acting, just theatrical productions) ulte tsun pivlltxeie lì'fya leNa'vi nìtxan nìltsan! Thanks for sharing  Payoang!

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

Ean Hufwetulyu

Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

Txantslusam Skxawng

I was thinking of this some days ago :P Like how cool would it be to play in your favourite movie :D

I would like to apply, but there is no way I woud be able to get to America or New-Zealand, even if I was able, I couldn't stay that long. Because of school and stuff.

And I think we need some ppl from the forum here in the movie! It would be fun :P
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Eana Tanhì

it would be so awesome to play in Avatar 2.. but J.C. is looking for actors, and I'm not one of them...

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...