Wanna be in Avatar Part 2?

(1/22) > >>

Payoang:
Avatar 2 casting call posted today: http://www.featurefilmauditions.com/2010/10/james-camerons-avatar-2-auditions-and.html

Academy Award® winning Producer/Writer/Director James Cameron has officially announced on Wednesday, October 27, 2010 that his next two films will be Avatar 2 and Avatar 3. It was also announced that Avatar 2 is scheduled to be released in December 2014, and Avatar 3 is scheduled for a 2015 release.

Fox Filmed Entertainment chairmen Jim Gianopulos, Tom Rothman and James Cameron made the announcement on the two picture deal. Cameron stated, "I am looking forward to returning to Pandora, a world where our imaginations can run wild. It is a rare and remarkable opportunity when a filmmaker gets to build a fantasy world, and watch it grow, with the resources and partnership of a global media company."

James Cameron will shoot the movies starting in late 2011. He will decide whether to film the two sequels back to back after he wraps up the final drafts of the scripts. He also is teaming up with Jon Landau, a partner at Lightstorm Entertainment, to produce the film. Lightstorm partner Rae Sanchini negotiated the deal with Fox Filmed Entertainment on Lightstorm’s behalf.

The principal actor casting will in all likelihood be a very long process that will begin well ahead of the start of principal photography. The cast is expected to be very large with A-list stars down to completely unknown newcomers.

Application and more info here: http://www.featurefilmauditions.com/2010/10/james-camerons-avatar-2-auditions-and.html

I'm tempted to drop everything and apply...

Ekirä:
Ohhhhhhh I am SO tempted to apply. ::) But there's no reason that they would choose me, so I don't think it would be worth it....

Le'eylan:

--- Quote from: Ekirä on November 14, 2010, 02:24:40 am ---Ohhhhhhh I am SO tempted to apply. ::) But there's no reason that they would choose me, so I don't think it would be worth it....

--- End quote ---

............you never know until you've tried. honestly, go for it.

Teyl Maktoyu Ayfìwopxä:
I'll try but page is still loading <.<

Human No More:
I WISH I could... but I guess it would be in America, and I've never done any acting before... :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version