Where in the timeline will Avatar 2 be placed?

Started by Tsteu nantang, September 11, 2010, 07:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will Avatar two be a true sequel or a prequel?

Sequel
22 (78.6%)
Prequel
5 (17.9%)
At the same time as the first movie
1 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Tsteu nantang

The RDA was on Pandora before Jake got there so will avatar 2's storyline be before or after the events of the first movie?
http://livenavi.forumotion.com/ HELP US OUT
Quote from: archaic
Plus she's hot, in a 'nine feet tall, skinny, blue, stripy, with a tail' kind of way.
old gallery link?id=2029[/img]

bommel

I've voted for "prequel" because I would like to know how they discovered Pandora etc. But they will do it this way - at least not a whole movie long. Maybe some kind of flashbacks...

Human No More

IIRC, it's already confirmed to be a sequel... which is a good thing. The book will be a prequel anyway :P
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Ean Hufwetulyu

I think squeal because it will explain what will happen after RDA were pull back.
Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

Hufwe ta'em

Video game = Prequel

Ean Hufwetulyu

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

'Oma Tirea

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

'Oma Tirea

OK, since you have this option, "At the same time as the first movie", and I'm really unopinionated, I decided to go for it :P
[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Eyamsiyu

Never played the game, so IDK about that.

I hope the book actually is the movie, and even more so, based off of the 2007 script, because that was awesome to read... if the 2007 script was the book, I would read that thing over and over and over.

The movie is confirmed to be a sequel, and I wouldn't be surprised if the third movie is a sequel to that as well.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Ekirä

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on September 14, 2010, 10:51:48 AM
I hope the book actually is the movie, and even more so, based off of the 2007 script, because that was awesome to read... if the 2007 script was the book, I would read that thing over and over and over.

Me too. I think I read somewhere that it was going to be based off the '07 script, but I don't know where I saw that.....it was when JC first told the public about the novel he's making.

The movie is confirmed to be a sequel, and I wouldn't be surprised if the third movie is a sequel to that as well.

A prequel wouldn't make as much sense, because the audience will (probably) want to see more of Jake and Neytiri....and we wouldn't get that with a prequel. I know I would be happiest if they were both sequels. ;D

Ean Hufwetulyu

mllte tsmuk I want know what the RDA is planning to do to get back at the Na'vi. Plus I personally feel we will see what jake and neytiri child is like, if norm becomes full na'vi like jake, and if grace and trudy make a come back.

their both suppose to be sequels, the third a continuation of the second.

Ean Hufwetulyu

Human No More

I'd like a prequel, whether a book or film (the game doesn't really count because storyline-wise, it was really not good :P ), but I'd still prefer Avatar 2 and 3 to be sequels first.
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

Quote from: Human No More on September 15, 2010, 07:08:50 PM
I'd like a prequel, whether a book or film (the game doesn't really count because storyline-wise, it was really not good :P ), but I'd still prefer Avatar 2 and 3 to be sequels first.

1. human no more, you need a new image. a lot of people on this d*** site has the same image

2. i agree id like a prequel, but only for a book. cameron has his hands full as it is with the sequals.