Who should be the next villain?

Started by Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn, February 10, 2010, 04:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TorukMakto!

Quote from: Lezerith on March 05, 2010, 10:36:38 PM
Here is a thought to ponder upon: what if Pandora had an evil side to nature, Eywa being the good side and some other force being the bad. Maybe somehow Quaritch living as part of the bad side, manipulating the bad side of nature and using it to get revenge. Does anyone get what I am saying? Think about it... ???

Interesting, quite resembles Star Wars.

Lezerith

Though I guess people could find it to be cheezy I can see that as a possibility of happening. One thing for sure though is that the humans will attack again, especially after there colony got kicked from Pandora by the Na'vi, they wouldnt just let that go...

Swokéyan

Lol about Star Wars, it would be funny if Darth Vader attacked the planet or something but it wouldnt fit if JC wants it to be serious  :D
Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

'Itan Atxur

ME!! I should be the next villain...

Seriously though, I was just thinking that it might be cool to have a female villain.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Like Mara Jade, and then she changes sides at the end ;D

Emtokay

Id say Chuck Norris but then Pandora, the Navi and Eywa would have no hope trying to stop him so more down to earth one id like to see Jean Claude Van Damme in it, have him on a NEW AVTR program (top secret one) and have scenes where he is one on one with JAke or some other Navi
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

lol, or Arnold Schwartzenegger as a Na'vi  ???

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

as will smith would say "ah hell no"

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Swokéyan

Lol i love that line :P
Fresh prince of bell air ftw!
Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

i know i love the line too! thats why i used it (duh)
but seriouslly, i dont see Schwartzenegger being a viline...or Na'Vi...or being in the movie at all for that point.

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

Yea, I can't see Ol' Arnold ten feet tall and blue. Like I said earlier, I think Liam Neeson would be cool to see as a villian. And he's tall enough to pass a a Na'vi anyway. LOL

You all heard that it cost George Lucas and extra couple hundred thousand dollars to build up the sets to Neeson's height when they brought him on to Star Wars Episode I right? lol.
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

Hufwe ta'em

Chuck Norris with a fishing pole !

lmao!! ;D ;D but no that wont happen either

'Itan Atxur

All he's gotta do is think about you and BAM!! you're done.

Eyamsiyu

Honestly, I would like it a lot if the villain this time around was female.

However, my vote goes for Ralph Fienes.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

'Itan Atxur

Yeah, I'd definitely like to have some type of badass b***h as the antagonist.

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on March 18, 2010, 03:29:34 PM
Yeah, I'd definitely like to have some type of badass b***h as the antagonist.

Like Katherine Bigelow?  :D

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

hahahaha, and then she'll have a hurt locker