Who should be the next villain?

Started by Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn, February 10, 2010, 04:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Tskalepä Tsamsiyu on March 18, 2010, 05:31:33 PM
hahahaha, and then she'll have a hurt locker

Or Sandra Bullock, who took what was rightfully Zoë Saldaña's.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

good thing too cause i couldnt imagin Neytiri looking like anything else

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Eywayä lì'u

yeah even at a basic level, like with green eyes!
Oe prrkxentrrkrr ngeyä sa'nok!

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

'Itan Atxur

I like Sandra bullock bit I haven't seen the blind side so I can't judge.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on March 20, 2010, 09:29:59 AM

It's definitely worth seeing.  I mean, it's the "true" story of Michael Oher, who people know as the tackle for the Baltimore Ravens.  And when it came out, people thought that the Ravens would go to the Super Bowl.

I do think that Zoë Saldaña deserved the Oscar that Sandra received, but Bullock's performance in Blind Side was well deserving of the Oscar as well.  She is a good actor, and I would bet that she could play a villain well.  She's just not known for that, though.

Actually, I know someone who could probably play a villain quite well: Christopher Meloni, aka Detective Elliot Stabler from Law and Order SVU.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

TorukMakto!

Quote from: Autakuk'Ekong on March 20, 2010, 04:23:01 PM
Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on March 20, 2010, 09:29:59 AM

It's definitely worth seeing.  I mean, it's the "true" story of Michael Oher, who people know as the tackle for the Baltimore Ravens.  And when it came out, people thought that the Ravens would go to the Super Bowl.

I do think that Zoë Saldaña deserved the Oscar that Sandra received, but Bullock's performance in Blind Side was well deserving of the Oscar as well.  She is a good actor, and I would bet that she could play a villain well.  She's just not known for that, though.

Actually, I know someone who could probably play a villain quite well: Christopher Meloni, aka Detective Elliot Stabler from Law and Order SVU.

Sandra Bullock was amazing there! I really like this actress. Michael Oher used to play LT in college , he's fast and athletic or his size, now he played a few games as LT in the NFL ut most of the he played as aG, he might play LT again, becuase if I remember right the other guy got injured

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

What about Samuel L. Jackson as the villain?

TorukMakto!

Quote from: Tskalepä Tsamsiyu on March 20, 2010, 08:00:30 PM
What about Samuel L. Jackson as the villain?

Great actor as well. Can play both. I wonder if the cast for the 2nd movie is already full.

Eyamsiyu

I still stand by Christopher Meloni.

Col Quaritch

Next villian will be the identical twin brother of this guy,

Na'vi Kxanìa Taronyu

It's always Quarich with you Quarich.  lol. Honestly, I would like the villain to be a project of some Avatars that have the minds of marines transferred over, with Avatar Quarich commanding them.  Especially with the RDA knowing that with the Na'vi are harder to kill because they are tougher with bones reinforced w/ naturally recurring Carbon Fibres.
I am a Video Producer, Webpage Designer, Na'Vi enthusiast, BMW fanatic, and a Mac OS X Server Certified Server Administrator.

I am The People's Forbidden Hunter
Oel ngati kameie!

I don't know where to turn, as my future is clouded.  The future is a haze, as my path is unclear.  Will my loyalty stick with my Terran race, or will it stick with the Na'vi?

Col Quaritch

Ok I have a truely terriable villian for the next movie :D

Swokéyan

Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Col Quaritch on March 23, 2010, 01:21:58 PM

I take it you are conservative/Republican?

I actually approve of the health care bill that was passed, but that's another topic that should go into the Spam forum.

As to who should be the next villain...

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Autakuk'Ekong on March 23, 2010, 02:43:28 PM

I actually approve of the health care bill that was passed, but that's another topic that should go into the Spam forum.

He used to work for Nixon.  I think he has yet to play anything except for a character actor, and is most famous as the teacher in FBDO.  But, he pretty much just plays himself.

If he was one of the blighted Na'vi exiles, that could be scary, quick someone avatarize him.
私は太った男だ。

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

eehhhh.....mabey but no dont see it happening

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

Quote from: Txur'Itan on March 23, 2010, 04:04:43 PM
Quote from: Autakuk'Ekong on March 23, 2010, 02:43:28 PM

He used to work for Nixon.  I think he has yet to play anything except for a character actor, and is most famous as the teacher in FBDO.  But, he pretty much just plays himself.

If he was one of the blighted Na'vi exiles, that could be scary, quick someone avatarize him.

I wouldn't be able to take him^ seriously after FBDO and those Dry-Eyes eye drop commercials he does/used to do.

But yea, feel free to make Obama a villian, LOL.
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

Col Quaritch

Colonel Quaritch Dog FiFi will have by mistake or RDA design mixed with the Col

Swokéyan

Quote from: Col Quaritch on March 28, 2010, 07:16:18 PM
Colonel Quaritch Dog FiFi will have by mistake or RDA design mixed with the Col

Lol hes pretty scary!
Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)