Who should be the next villain?

Started by Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn, February 10, 2010, 04:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swokéyan

Yeah.. things that make no sense ftw ;D
Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

BUt obviously, Darth Vader is out of the question for the second movie, so....any more suggestions?
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

Swokéyan

Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

LearnNavi Forums:

'Itan Atxur

I stand by Vin. Yeah, I'm that big of a Riddick fan.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

'Itan Atxur

I could totally see Vin sporting the tribal look.

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on April 01, 2010, 03:50:28 PM
I stand by Vin. Yeah, I'm that big of a Riddick fan.

Yea, but Vin Diesel can't die in a movie...ever...except for Saving Private Ryan...but even that wasn't fair, it was a sniper. LOL. He'd be neat as a villian turned good that becomes a villian again for the third movie.

LearnNavi Forums:

'Itan Atxur

Woah!! He was in saving private Ryan? *goes and watches movie*

In all honesty, if I had it my way they'd just put Riddick on Pandora and see what happens. But I honestly think Vin would make a great Olo'eyktan or Tsu'tey like character. I could also see him representing the humans in some way, but not as an Avatar driver.

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

Yeah, he'd make a great tsamsiyu!

He dies at the scene where they find the little girl in the destroyed French town :D

Quote from: Txur'Itan on February 10, 2010, 06:37:54 PM
Villain speculation: A "SPY" Living on Pandora, disguised as one of the Natives as of the last 15 years, and had everyone fooled including Grace.  Sets up a conflict between the tribes to have them wipe themselves out.

I kinda like this possibilty myself.

LearnNavi Forums:

Eyamsiyu

I'm going to be straight up and honest: I cannot take this thread seriously anymore after think of the possibility of Jim Carrey being the villain, and at that, some point in the movie being in an avatar to achieve his evil deeds.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Quote from: Autakuk'Ekong on April 04, 2010, 03:49:47 PM
I'm going to be straight up and honest: I cannot take this thread seriously anymore after think of the possibility of Jim Carrey being the villain, and at that, some point in the movie being in an avatar to achieve his evil deeds.

I just can't take Jim Carrey seriously, after Ace Ventura and all of his other stupidly funny films, I can't see him as a serious villian.

LearnNavi Forums:

Eyamsiyu

Which is why he will not be the next villain.

But the image in my head of him in an avatar body will remain forever, just because of his infinite "expressions."

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Quote from: Tskalepä Tsamsiyu on April 01, 2010, 10:01:18 PM
Yeah, he'd make a great tsamsiyu!

He dies at the scene where they find the little girl in the destroyed French town :D

Perhaps too good of a tsamsiyu, his visibility might take away from Jake in the movie.

LearnNavi Forums:

Swokéyan

Lurkin' the forums

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

chuck norris cant be the villen, hes to good!

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Eywayä lì'u

Quote from: Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä} on April 06, 2010, 11:56:32 AM

rephrase "Chuck Norris can't be the villain, he's too badass
Oe prrkxentrrkrr ngeyä sa'nok!

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Quote from: Eywayä lì'u on April 06, 2010, 04:54:18 PM
Quote from: Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä} on April 06, 2010, 11:56:32 AM

rephrase "Chuck Norris can't be the villain, he's too badass

Rephrase "Chuck Norris cannot be in Avatar, the movie will end five minutes after it starts, everyone is dead...."

LearnNavi Forums:

Niwantaw

*goes all historical*

Genghis Khan an avatar as the bad guy!
Only mostly AWOL.