Who should be the next villain?

Started by Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn, February 10, 2010, 04:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

I totally forgot that he played qui-gon, it never even occurred to me when I watched it either.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Tukruyä Tsamsiyu on February 12, 2010, 02:09:05 PM
Liam Neeson is usually in movies where he is the master and someone else is an apprentice, Qui-Gon in Star Wars and Ras-a-ghoul in Batman.

Although, I do agree, seeing him as a villian would be kinda cool. BUt none of the other actors were big name people before Avatar, so Idk.

He has played henchmen before.

00:43

Krull Trailer
私は太った男だ。

TorukMakto!

The actor that plays the captain merc in Chronicles of Riddick can be a good match :P.

'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

'Itan Atxur

I still don't remember him. I really didn't like COR overall.

TorukMakto!

Quote from: Itan Atxur on February 12, 2010, 08:27:09 PM
I still don't remember him. I really di, dn't like COR overall.

'Itan Atxur

Ahh! Now I remember him! You're right, he wouldn't be bad. Still think Vin would be better though.

TorukMakto!

Quote from: Itan Atxur on February 12, 2010, 08:40:20 PM
Ahh! Now I remember him! You're right, he wouldn't be bad. Still think Vin would be better though.

Ye , Vin is far more badass and way more better/talented actor , I just don't want to see him as the villain hehe :( .
Ok then I'll start thinking of additional villains haha.

Mithcoriel

QuoteProbably from DNA they no doubt have. So as a clone.  I sincerely hope he doesn't return, but anyway...

I've said this before.
1. Why would they bother cloning Quaritch? What makes him so special? It would be much more efficient for them to replace him with some other military nutjob from earth.
2. A clone would not have Quaritch's memories. Not to mention he would have to grow for like 30 years (or much more. He seems a lot older) to be anything like Quaritch. And it still wouldn't be him.

QuoteI'd almost like to see a rival clan leader or something as the next enemy. Not sure that would make sense though.

Yeah, that would be interesting. But the problem is: that would be backwards. Anti-climactic. Usually, in a series, you have first the clans (or whatever equivalent) fighting against each other etc., and then in the end, they all unite to fight the common enemy, in this case the humans. It would seem a bit lame for the tribes to go to war with each other, when they've just recently fought together. And Jake is Toruk Makto, or at least former Toruk Makto. The Na'vi all adore him as a legendary figure. Would be strange if they turned against him.

Quote@Txur'Itan, that first one is a cool theory. If the movie Quaritch was actualy a clone of the real Quaritch who had multiple clones that he controled with avatar tech from a safe location on Earth or the Venture Star then he could live indefinatly until his real body dies.

What? Control an Avatar all the way from earth? O_O You think the signal reaches that far?
Ayoe lu aysamsiyu a plltxe "Ni" !
Aytìhawnu ayli'uyä aswok: "Ni", "Peng", si "Niiiew-wom" !

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Mithcoriel on February 15, 2010, 09:28:23 AM
Quote@Txur'Itan, that first one is a cool theory. If the movie Quaritch was actualy a clone of the real Quaritch who had multiple clones that he controled with avatar tech from a safe location on Earth or the Venture Star then he could live indefinatly until his real body dies.

What? Control an Avatar all the way from earth? O_O You think the signal reaches that far?

Even if it did, the signal would take 4 years to get there. That's gonna be one BAD reaction time...

ShadowedSin

With the interclan war concept. I could see a few like Tsu'Tey before he liked Jake existing in the Clans. I say this because if Jake realizies the RDA is coming back he might ask the Na'vi to train to better repel them. Those not wishing to discuss such a thing and might want to just lick their wounds.

That or the suppose non-Jake liking Clans could come from a different region of the same continent or another continent.
\Shadow's Sin
A Blog discussion Amazon and notes for the Arrow Child Novella!

Arrow Child
An Online Serial Novel and the first story in the Amazon Diaspora Saga.

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

Quote from: Txur'Itan on February 12, 2010, 06:45:40 PM
Quote from: Tukruyä Tsamsiyu on February 12, 2010, 02:09:05 PM
Liam Neeson is usually in movies where he is the master and someone else is an apprentice, Qui-Gon in Star Wars and Ras-a-ghoul in Batman.

Although, I do agree, seeing him as a villian would be kinda cool. BUt none of the other actors were big name people before Avatar, so Idk.

He has played henchmen before.

00:43

Krull Trailer

I've never seen that...looks good as far as cheesy '80s hero characters go. LOL

And whoever it was that said Quartich was controlling an AVTR human from Earth, not likely at all. Like 'Itan Atxur said, the lag time would require you to predict what you would be doing 4 years from now and adjust, with a 4 year lag time, for any changes like battles or attacks on Hells Gate.
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

Mithcoriel

One thing that would be spiffy, though, would be if a villain had a Na'vi Avatar body. Just to see some people in Avatars we haven't seen before.
Like I said, it would be stupid if Quaritch were still alive. But if he hadn't died in the first movie, it would have been interesting if he'd somehow gotten an Avatar. Imagine, evil Na'vi Quaritch.
Well, just fooling around.

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

^No, not happening, evil tawtute is KERUSEY!!!

It would kill the second movie if Quartich came back. Cameron has stated many times that the second movie will follow Neytiri and Jake, so hopefully it'll delve into the Na'vi culture more.
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

TorukMakto!

Can you imagine Hugo Weaving (AKA Agent Smith) as a villian in the next Avatar? :P

Mithcoriel

Quote from: Tukruyä Tsamsiyu on February 18, 2010, 11:57:02 AM
^No, not happening, evil tawtute is KERUSEY!!!

It would kill the second movie if Quartich came back. Cameron has stated many times that the second movie will follow Neytiri and Jake, so hopefully it'll delve into the Na'vi culture more.

Yes, yes, I know. I said that. It would be crappy. Just saying if he hadn't died. But he did.

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Seriously, some of you are acting just like the Avatar haters by passing judgment on something you haven't seen or being too nit picky on details. Who cares if bringing Quaritch back would be "cliche" I don't think that makes it bad.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Nìwotxkrr Tìyawntsaheylu on February 18, 2010, 05:47:41 PM
Seriously, some of you are acting just like the Avatar haters by passing judgment on something you haven't seen or being too nit picky on details. Who cares if bringing Quaritch back would be "cliche" I don't think that makes it bad.

How is this acting like the haters? All we're saying is that we really don't want Quaritch back. His character was awesome in the first but really (unless Cameron has a crazy trick up his sleeve) has NO place in the sequel. This is of course... my humble opinion.

Mithcoriel

Quote from: Nìwotxkrr Tìyawntsaheylu on February 18, 2010, 05:47:41 PM

We act like Avatar-haters if we don't blindly and uncritically love and worship every single idea they could come up with for the sequel, no matter how stupid it could possibly be? o_O