Who should be the next villain?

Started by Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn, February 10, 2010, 04:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

and?!?
*slaps tawtewng upside of head*
haven't you paid attention at all to the movie?!?

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Niwantaw

I did.
and eywa preserves the balance of life.

The na'vi may be disturbing it and therefore eywa uses the other animials on pandora to attempt to eradicate them.

Only mostly AWOL.

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä} on June 10, 2010, 02:38:10 PM
and?!?

I like the signature Leroy Gibbs move.  You get a thumbs up.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Quote from: 007 Toruk Makto on June 10, 2010, 03:05:50 PM
Quote from: Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä} on June 10, 2010, 02:38:10 PM
and?!?

I like the signaute Leroy Gibbs move.  You get a thumbs up.

thank you
*to tawtewng*
how can they be disturbing it? they work just as hard as their great mother to preserve it as well, numbnuts. your a complete skxawng foe even thinking that the Na'vi would do such a thing.

Niwantaw

maybe they start using machines.
and start cutting down parts of the forest...
Maybe they start over hunting.

Anything is possible.
think of all the things we do.
maybe they Na'vi are not perfect.
maybe they start being greedy, wanting power over the other clans...
Only mostly AWOL.

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: tawtewng on June 11, 2010, 09:58:26 AM
maybe they start using machines.
and start cutting down parts of the forest...
Maybe they start over hunting.

Anything is possible.
think of all the things we do.
maybe they Na'vi are not perfect.
maybe they start being greedy, wanting power over the other clans...

1) They believe in only taking what they need.  That's why Jake knew he couldn't strike a deal.
2) The Na'vi aren't perfect, but they don't stay in the wrong for long.
3) They aren't human.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Niwantaw

Quote from: 007 Toruk Makto on June 11, 2010, 10:06:23 AM
1) They believe in only taking what they need.  That's why Jake knew he couldn't strike a deal.
3) They aren't human.
1) who know if this will change what about a new clan leader? maybe a new generation that behaves differently
2) who knows what could happen
3) i was just making a point over how much damage we have caused unintentionally.. heck we didn't even realise the full extent until not too long ago
Only mostly AWOL.

Quote from: tawtewng on June 11, 2010, 10:11:24 AM
Quote from: 007 Toruk Makto on June 11, 2010, 10:06:23 AM
3) They aren't human.
1) who know if this will change what about a new clan leader? maybe a new generation that behaves differently
2) who knows what could happen
3) i was just making a point over how much damage we have caused unintentionally.. heck we didn't even realise the full extent until not too long ago

once again, you need to pay attention to the evidence. in the survival guide, the writer exclaims that the there is little pressure to adapt on Pandora, like Charles Darwin's theory suggests but fails, because of the bounty and other provisions Eywa provides. therefor the Na'vi have had little reason to change the way they live, the way they make weapons, and fight over other things with other clans in war. Na'vi are not human: if what you think is going to happen, then it will take thousands, tens of thousands, maybe even hundreds of thousands or even millions of years for such a thing to occur. but i highly doubt that will ever happen. Plus, the movie showed you how much the the Na'vi are connected to Eywa spiritually. They will never try to harm their great mother, I just know it.

Niwantaw

i never said it would happen quickly.
yes it would take a long while but...
It could still happen.
oh and
Quote from: Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä} on June 11, 2010, 10:55:30 AMthe Na'vi have had little reason to change the way they live
who says they never will?
Only mostly AWOL.

*groans in annoyance*
your as stubborn as a pack mule, you know that?

Eywayä lì'u

Oe prrkxentrrkrr ngeyä sa'nok!

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Niwantaw

yep.

and there is a possibility.
even if it is only a small one...
Only mostly AWOL.

Eyamsiyu

Based on current events, I know a VERY good person to portray a villain, should the tawtute return:

Niwantaw

that could be interesting
"WE NEED MORE OIL AS PANDORA IS NOT AN OPTION!"
*In BPs head office*
"We'll take over Pandora and mine the oil from there..."
Only mostly AWOL.

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

I wonder if their space lasers are shaped like their logo, oh how much irony that would be for pandora
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Ean Hufwetulyu

Quote from: 007 Toruk Makto on June 11, 2010, 06:05:13 PM
Based on current events, I know a VERY good person to portray a villain, should the tawtute return:

that is good he would be the best of the worst
Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

Quote from: Eanhufwetul on June 11, 2010, 07:06:53 PM

Oh please. People are quick to villanize him, its not his fault that they sucked up a methane bubble by accident
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Tukruyä Tsamsiyu on June 13, 2010, 04:52:31 PM
Quote from: Eanhufwetul on June 11, 2010, 07:06:53 PM

Oh please. People are quick to villanize him, its not his fault that they sucked up a methane bubble by accident

I know.  It was more of a joke than anything.  Really, whoever it was that chose not to listen to the guy who filed the report saying there was a significant chance of failure (and even firing him) is responsible. 

I really believe that Tony Hayward is cringing from the leak just as much as the rest of us, because of the whole fact that BP advertised for quite some time before this that they were making the most strides to be "green," or as green as possible, with their oil.

But to get back on topic, only one of my suggestions I really meant for a villain (Christopher Meloni): everyone else that I suggested has been more or less for laughs.

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

Yea, I just can't take jokes about that lately. Everyone's saying that this will destroy the enviroment forever. It won't, not forever, thats the thing. Oil is just as natural as water, so nature, in due course will adjust.
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Tukruyä Tsamsiyu on June 13, 2010, 05:05:43 PM
Yea, I just can't take jokes about that lately. Everyone's saying that this will destroy the enviroment forever. It won't, not forever, thats the thing. Oil is just as natural as water, so nature, in due course will adjust.

I will impair it for a long time.  People get so uptight about it because it will probably be "ruined" during their lifetimes.  Like you said, it will fix itself.