Who should be the next villain?

Started by Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn, February 10, 2010, 04:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eana Taw atsawl

Here's a curveball

Note: Obviously not dressed like that
Only a heretic brings a gun to a swordfight
                               But only a moron brings a sword to a gunfight

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into you're sig and add 1 to the generation

Eyamsiyu

No.  Seriously, just flat out no.  He plays great characters when they are a bit on the drunk or insane side, but to be an RDA official or a Na'vi?  The only character I can see him playing is the local Na'vi drunk.

I still stand with Christopher Meloni.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

Eana Taw atsawl

Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on June 22, 2010, 05:56:32 AM
No.  Seriously, just flat out no.  He plays great characters when they are a bit on the drunk or insane side, but to be an RDA official or a Na'vi?  The only character I can see him playing is the local Na'vi drunk.

I think he could play an eccentric scientist (Like in Sleepy Hollow), which could be used as a villain; besides, I think Jonny Depp gets type cast as a slightly drunk character (Captain Jack, Mad Hatter, etc) but he can be serious (Finding Neverland, Edward Scissorhands) and I reckon he could play anything, even a RDA Official, given the right directions and the right script.

I accept that him as a Na'vi is a little far out.  :D

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into you're sig and add 1 to the generation

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

Quote from: Eana Taw atsawl on June 22, 2010, 09:45:01 AM
Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on June 22, 2010, 05:56:32 AM

I think he could play an eccentric scientist (Like in Sleepy Hollow), which could be used as a villain; besides, I think Jonny Depp gets type cast as a slightly drunk character (Captain Jack, Mad Hatter, etc) but he can be serious (Finding Neverland, Edward Scissorhands) and I reckon he could play anything, even a RDA Official, given the right directions and the right script.

I accept that him as a Na'vi is a little far out.  :D

i agree. Jonny Depp would do good for the villain role.

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Txur’Itan

Christopher Walken as an Evil Na'vi!
私は太った男だ。

Eyamsiyu

Dude, probably the most awesome villain (and would cause quite the twist):

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Ean Hufwetulyu

Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on June 29, 2010, 07:18:31 PM

what !!!!!!!! :D
Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

Eyamsiyu

I am kidding.  I made it very clear in a previous post who I really think should be the next villain.  All others are jokes.

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on June 29, 2010, 07:18:31 PM

With that makeup?? I don't think so, LOL.
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

Eana Taw atsawl

Yeah. Or we could go all the way and have Richard III, or Kaiser Wilhelm II, or maybe Julius Caeser!!

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Eana Taw atsawl

We've already gone past you Tawtewng.

Believe it or not, this discussion has moved on slightly, and (brace yourself for a shock) we have found other possible candidates.

I know that is pretty difficult to believe, but there we are.  :D

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Eana Taw atsawl on June 30, 2010, 04:25:51 PM
We've already gone past you Tawtewng.

Believe it or not, this discussion has moved on slightly, and (brace yourself for a shock) we have found other possible candidates.

I know that is pretty difficult to believe, but there we are.  :D

Tawteng exploded upon reading this.  I am here to tell you all the unfortunate event.

Col Quaritch

How about the idiot Dr who couldn't dinose me right for two moths no better villain than a dumb dr.

Eana Taw atsawl

Quote from: Col Quaritch on July 01, 2010, 01:52:40 AM
How about the idiot Dr who couldn't dinose me right for two moths no better villain than a dumb dr.

I actually have a book called "How to stop your doctor killing you"  ;D

Eyamsiyu

One thing I've learned about doctors is that they are constantly running experiments.  We are the subjects of them.  Basically you know that whole "may not treat everyone" thing that is in commercials?  That's evidence right there.  We are constantly being examined for side effects and  results from the medications we take.

Good news about it all is that once we find the right one, we can go on with our daily lives, albeit taking one more pill in the morning.

Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on July 01, 2010, 08:26:09 AM

One thing I've learned about doctors is that they are constantly running experiments.  We are the subjects of them.  Basically you know that whole "may not treat everyone" thing that is in commercials?  That's evidence right there.  We are constantly being examined for side effects and  results from the medications we take.

Good news about it all is that once we find the right one, we can go on with our daily lives, albeit taking one more pill in the morning.

oh c*** i can see it now..."Mad doc kills hundreds of Na'vi for biological reasons"

Muzer

I'll just go off and enjoy my FREE health service, thank you very much America!
* Muzer continues gloating about the NHS and how America could really do with one.
[21:42:56] <@Muzer> Apple products used to be good, if expensive
[21:42:59] <@Muzer> now they are just expensive