Who should be the next villain?

Started by Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn, February 10, 2010, 04:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eana Taw atsawl

Quote from: Muzer on July 01, 2010, 11:45:52 AM
I'll just go off and enjoy my FREE health service, thank you very much America!
* Muzer continues gloating about the NHS and how America could really do with one.

I wouldn't gloat about the NHS... It's crap. Free, but crap

America, if they applied 1/10th of their military budget to a National Health Service, they could provide a service that is much, much better than ours.

...but they won't...so they can't...such a shame.
Only a heretic brings a gun to a swordfight
                               But only a moron brings a sword to a gunfight

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into you're sig and add 1 to the generation

Muzer

What's wrong with the NHS?

(Well, in the near future, the answer will probably be "a lot", thanks to the Tories...)
[21:42:56] <@Muzer> Apple products used to be good, if expensive
[21:42:59] <@Muzer> now they are just expensive

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Eana Taw atsawl on July 01, 2010, 12:24:31 PM
Quote from: Muzer on July 01, 2010, 11:45:52 AM
I'll just go off and enjoy my FREE health service, thank you very much America!
* Muzer continues gloating about the NHS and how America could really do with one.

I wouldn't gloat about the NHS... It's crap. Free, but crap

America, if they applied 1/10th of their military budget to a National Health Service, they could provide a service that is much, much better than ours.

...but they won't...so they can't...such a shame.

Yeah, America really should think about that.  Because to have a military, you need healthy people.  And to have healthy people, you need a good health care system.  So, America, do you insist on spending seemingly every penny on bigger guns, or are you going to at least put a percentage of it toward making sure you have people to fire the guns?

BTW, next villain should be played by Gary Oldman.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on July 01, 2010, 08:26:09 AM
Quote from: Col Quaritch on July 01, 2010, 01:52:40 AM
How about the idiot Dr who couldn't dinose me right for two moths no better villain than a dumb dr.

One thing I've learned about doctors is that they are constantly running experiments.  We are the subjects of them.  Basically you know that whole "may not treat everyone" thing that is in commercials?  That's evidence right there.  We are constantly being examined for side effects and  results from the medications we take.

Good news about it all is that once we find the right one, we can go on with our daily lives, albeit taking one more pill in the morning.

Yea, when they tell you "I have a theory", you should be worried, they usually don't know what you have at that point.
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

Eana Taw atsawl

Only a heretic brings a gun to a swordfight
                               But only a moron brings a sword to a gunfight

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into you're sig and add 1 to the generation

Ean Hufwetulyu

Quote from: Eana Taw atsawl on July 01, 2010, 03:45:44 PM

hrh... just... hrh...
I pity the fool who dont choice him. LOL ;D
Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Txur’Itan

私は太った男だ。

Ean Hufwetulyu

Eyamsiyu

Too bad he'd not be too effective: he'd just be throwing Night-Elf Mohawk Grenades.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Ean Hufwetulyu

Ean Hufwetulyu

Ean Hufwetulyu

how about sam elliott? not a bad guy, but a new good guy for the movie? i really liked him in ghost rider.

Dreamlight

Yeah, he was cool in Ghost Rider, but yeah, not as a villain in the next Avatar.  I just can't see him playing an antagonist in the Avatar universe.
http://www.reverbnation.com/inkubussukkubus
"Peace on Earth" was all it said.

Ean Hufwetulyu

Txantslusam Skxawng

What about:

And what about:

WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF