Started by Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn, February 10, 2010, 04:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Col Quaritch

hey you wanted villiany I couldnt think of anything worse heheh  ;D

'Itan Atxur

That is the definition of pure evil!! ;D

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Eywayä lì'u

nah, if you want true villainy, the next bad guy in Avatar 2 should be Darth Vader, as the empire have discovered that unobtainium is great death star fuel.
Oe prrkxentrrkrr ngeyä sa'nok!

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Col Quaritch

Hmmm could the navi be some sort of distant cousin to Trawn?

TorukMakto!

Quote from: Col Quaritch on February 22, 2010, 01:12:06 PM

This is just too much!
Darth Vader, not bad, Darth Maul has a cooler look thou :P

Col Quaritch

Problem is they are a long time ago and Avatar is a long time from now.

Eywayä lì'u

hmmm, perhaps an super plot twist involving time travel is in order...

and darth maul would be darth vaders new apprentice after bringing him back to life so it would all be k

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Col Quaritch

arrgg no time travel those plots are getting old, only one ever done right was back to future

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

"the butterfly effect" I thought pulled it off pretty well.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn on February 23, 2010, 03:50:49 PM
"the butterfly effect" I thought pulled it off pretty well.

It's funny, to me the ONLY movies that have pulled off time travel properly are that and Back to the Future 1

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Actually there was also the move "The Time Machine" that's from like 1960 that pulls it off really well too.

'Itan Atxur

Any good villains in any of those movies?

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Well the chicks dad in the butterfly effect is like a molester or something like that, haven't seen it in awhile.

'Itan Atxur

Actually, I could see him playing a human role in Avatar II.

Tsteu Tsmukan

I'll say it again : The reapers! The reapers are comin'!

Lukxasì

'Itan Atxur

If it's the reapers, they are... screwed :P

Mithcoriel

QuoteI'm not saying anyone is a hater of Avatar I was saying that some people were acting like the haters, the kind that focus on one specific of a movie and try to down play the rest of the movie because of it.

And that's wrong, cause we were criticizing that one specific part, not the whole rest of the (non-existing) movie.

QuoteProblem is they are a long time ago and Avatar is a long time from now.

Not to mention Star Wars is in a Galaxy far, far away, and Pandora is just next door :P

QuoteOk back to reality. Possibly thinking there's going to be a Na'vi villain maybe, could be that one of the Na'vi tribes on Pandora went rogue and have great hatred towards Omaticaya because Sully is Clan Chief and  the fact that they allow humans.

But they kind of painted the Na'vi too innocent and wonderful and stuff...I kind of could only imagine feasible Na'vi villains if they teamed up with humans. Say the humans promised them loads of land once the rival tribes are gone.

Ayoe lu aysamsiyu a plltxe "Ni" !
Aytìhawnu ayli'uyä aswok: "Ni", "Peng", si "Niiiew-wom" !

'Itan Atxur

Maybe the humans secretly find a way to turn real Na'vi into Avatars but we don't find that out until later in the movie. That way it seems like some of the Na'vi have gone bad but they haven't.

Eywayä lì'u

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on February 24, 2010, 10:47:35 AM
Maybe the humans secretly find a way to turn real Na'vi into Avatars but we don't find that out until later in the movie. That way it seems like some of the Na'vi have gone bad but they haven't.

WOW.... that would be an amazing plot twist!