Who should be the next villain?

Started by Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn, February 10, 2010, 04:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Quote from: Yayo. on January 11, 2011, 12:26:54 PM
Imhotep from the two Mummy movies.

Eesh, I don't think he'd fit on Pandora too well ;D Although he would probably be pretty terrifying.

Yayo

He makes anyone dirty their pants..

Yayo on facebook
Skxaypxe: callofdoty95

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Yayo

Yayo on facebook
Skxaypxe: callofdoty95

archaic

Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Kekerusey

I've come into this way late but I'd say no to Quaritch because, despite the fact that he acted it really well and engaged me in the movie, he (the character not the actor) was a complete idiot. I mean you only have to look at his strategy against the Na'vi ... it was really, really dumb. Much though I loved the Na'vi and side with them in the movie he had pretty much had all the aces and, although there's no real telling what Eywa would have done, would almost certainly have wiped the floor with the Na'vi had he played it better (strategically).

Don't get me wrong, Quaritch is really cool in many ways, I mean the dude didn't pay attention to being on fire until he'd got done what had to got done to get himself out alive and opens fire on his enemies without a mask, the guy is quite awesome in some ways but militarily he sucked.

Keke
Kekerusey (Not Dead [Undead])
"Keye'ung lu nì'aw tì'eyng mì-kìfkey lekye'ung :)"
Geekanology, UK Atheist &
The "Science, Just Science" Campaign (A Cobweb)

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Kekerusey on January 20, 2011, 11:56:02 AM
So who do you think should be the next villian?
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

archaic

Lenny Henry
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Kekerusey

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on January 20, 2011, 03:04:25 PMSo who do you think should be the next villian?

I don't know, just not Quaritch.

Keke

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

I've come into this way late but I'd say no to Quaritch because, despite the fact that he acted it really well and engaged me in the movie, he (the character not the actor) was a complete idiot. I mean you only have to look at his strategy against the Na'vi ... it was really, really dumb. Much though I loved the Na'vi and side with them in the movie he had pretty much had all the aces and, although there's no real telling what Eywa would have done, would almost certainly have wiped the floor with the Na'vi had he played it better (strategically).

Don't get me wrong, Quaritch is really cool in many ways, I mean the dude didn't pay attention to being on fire until he'd got done what had to got done to get himself out alive and opens fire on his enemies without a mask, the guy is quite awesome in some ways but militarily he sucked.

Keke
Hm, I guess I can understand what you mean! :o Quaritch also made me laugh a couple of times, just because he is too much caricatured and exaggerated - almost like a comic! Or well, that's my opinion, not everyone might agree. ;)

As for who should be the next villain, I don't if he's already been mentioned, but that guy would be great! ;D

Txura Rolyu

There isnt any doubt in my mind that the RDA will be returning so I think that there will have to be some sort of sly villain rather than a full force kind. It would make for an interesting plot too. Kinda like the snake in the Garden of Eden... wait isnt pandora described as the Garden of Eden? ??? Anyways I think the next villain will cause dissturbance withing the tribes and amongst themselves rather than just ry to blow them up.
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

Voldemort would be awesome!! Though, that be funny seeing Na'vi wizards. :D

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Ftxavanga Txe′lan on January 24, 2011, 02:17:49 PM

Keke
Hm, I guess I can understand what you mean! :o Quaritch also made me laugh a couple of times, just because he is too much caricatured and exaggerated - almost like a comic! Or well, that's my opinion, not everyone might agree. ;)

As for who should be the next villain, I don't if he's already been mentioned, but that guy would be great! ;D

Nope.  Already mentioned.  You'd have to go WAY back though.  IDK who mentioned it first though... but it was either Rain or myself...

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Kekerusey

Maybe there should be a Na'vi villain? I realise that Eywa would probably (in some way) stabilise Na'vi psychology but what if there were a Na'vi just that little (or lot) more ambitious than the others, to whom the only thing that mattered was power (rulership) over other Na'vi? It would also stir up a hornet's nest [EVIL GRIN] because we all (myself included) kinda believe the Na'vi are good ... what if some aren't? What if some were prepared to betray his or her fellows?

And on that subject I think also that a female villain would be quite a nice idea too.

Keke

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

Quote from: Txura Rolyu on January 24, 2011, 03:12:57 PM
There isnt any doubt in my mind that the RDA will be returning so I think that there will have to be some sort of sly villain rather than a full force kind. It would make for an interesting plot too. Kinda like the snake in the Garden of Eden... wait isnt pandora described as the Garden of Eden? ??? Anyways I think the next villain will cause dissturbance withing the tribes and amongst themselves rather than just ry to blow them up.

this could be quite posible espesially with Kekerusey's idea of a Na'vi villain. i would like to see the sly part of this idea (although i dont know how i feel about the villain being Na'vi.  :()

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Txura Rolyu

Yeah I dotn think that a Na'vi will be a villain so much because Jake is the entire races saviour basically. They are to much of a kind and respectful race to want to kill somebody like that or to want to fight him.
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Niwantaw

Or are they...

[insert evil laugh here with possible thunder and maybe envision a top secret lab while your at it depending on your mood]
Only mostly AWOL.

Kekerusey

Quote from: Tawtewng on January 28, 2011, 04:39:51 PM
Or are they...

[insert evil laugh here with possible thunder and maybe envision a top secret lab while your at it depending on your mood]

Then there's the ideas of an RDA bred Na'vi (one with all the characteristics & "skills" of a Na'vibut actually working for the RDA), a kind of infiltrator Na'vi maybe?

Keke

Txura Rolyu