Who should be the next villain?

Started by Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn, February 10, 2010, 04:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Itan Atxur

Lol. Maybe I should put it in a

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Mithcoriel

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on February 24, 2010, 10:47:35 AM
Maybe the humans secretly find a way to turn real Na'vi into Avatars but we don't find that out until later in the movie. That way it seems like some of the Na'vi have gone bad but they haven't.

Em what? What do you mean by that? You mean, take a real living Na'vi, like Tsu'tey, and hollow him out and make him remote-controlled?

Oh while we're on wild speculation: I wanna see a link big enough for a Na'vi to lie in, which controls a remote-controlled human avatar. :P
Ayoe lu aysamsiyu a plltxe "Ni" !
Aytìhawnu ayli'uyä aswok: "Ni", "Peng", si "Niiiew-wom" !

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Mithcoriel on February 24, 2010, 11:12:41 AM
Maybe the humans secretly find a way to turn real Na'vi into Avatars but we don't find that out until later in the movie. That way it seems like some of the Na'vi have gone bad but they haven't.

Em what? What do you mean by that? You mean, take a real living Na'vi, like Tsu'tey, and hollow him out and make him remote-controlled?

Oh while we're on wild speculation: I wanna see a link big enough for a Na'vi to lie in, which controls a remote-controlled human avatar. :P

Lol. that would be epically huge!! ;D

And yeah, that's almost what I meant. They wouldn't necessarily have to hollow them out though. Just find a way to control them.

Eywayä lì'u

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on February 24, 2010, 11:16:39 AM
Quote from: Mithcoriel on February 24, 2010, 11:12:41 AM

Lol. that would be epically huge!! ;D

And yeah, that's almost what I meant. They wouldn't necessarily have to hollow them out though. Just find a way to control them.

Just like in Wallace & Gromit: The Wrong Trousers!
Oe prrkxentrrkrr ngeyä sa'nok!

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

'Itan Atxur

Tsteu Tsmukan

There's always bound to be a group of haters within a community. What I was supposed to be saying earlier would possibly be an isolated Na'vi tribe somewhere in the darker regions of Pandora that live by a strict life, ( Possibly the spartans of their people ) and the fact that they live a very traditionalised life and their anger at the Omaticayan hospitality towards the chosen tawtute.

Oh well, probably will never happen but not bad for a side-story.

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Tsteu Tsmukan on February 25, 2010, 03:42:16 AM
There's always bound to be a group of haters within a community. What I was supposed to be saying earlier would possibly be an isolated Na'vi tribe somewhere in the darker regions of Pandora that live by a strict life, ( Possibly the spartans of their people ) and the fact that they live a very traditionalised life and their anger at the Omaticayan hospitality towards the chosen tawtute.

Oh well, probably will never happen but not bad for a side-story.

I could understand anger, but full out hostility would just NOT be Na'vi.

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

i only see  way for a new villen: Quaritch (who is cloned but even crazier and cunning then befor, goes AWOL on the RDA, and starts a private army to take revenge on jake.  can see Selfridge finally taking the Na'Vi side to take hime down).

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

TorukMakto!

Quote from: Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn on February 23, 2010, 03:50:49 PM
"the butterfly effect" I thought pulled it off pretty well.

Yes, the first one was great, altough the Director's Cut version to me was worse, I just didn't like how it ended.

Ayzìsìt Alenantang

Norm/Max could betray them ad make an avatar for Quaritch.
The actor said himself: "It's not over as long as I've got DNA".
"Tìfnu! Oel ngati tspang!"
"Silance! I kill you!"
~Achmed, the dead terrorist.

'Itan Atxur

Lol. Yeah, they could go the cloning route but I wouldn't want them to do that.

And I could NEVER see Norm or Matt betraying the Na'vi.

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

As long as they don't bring Quartich back, that would kill the series for me.
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

Mithcoriel

Quotei only see  way for a new villen: Quaritch (who is cloned but even crazier and cunning then befor, goes AWOL on the RDA, and starts a private army to take revenge on jake

Errm, if you clone Quaritch, what you get is a child who doesn't know anything about what happened. And given the circumstances of how he's raised, he might actually turn out to be a nice guy that sides with Jake.

QuoteThe actor said himself: "It's not over as long as I've got DNA".

That's what the actor said. It doesn't mean much to the canon.
Ayoe lu aysamsiyu a plltxe "Ni" !
Aytìhawnu ayli'uyä aswok: "Ni", "Peng", si "Niiiew-wom" !

Swokéyan

A big monster in the jungle will arise and noms every Na'vi on Pandora.
Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

Quote from: Col Quaritch on February 22, 2010, 06:43:36 PM
Hmmm could the navi be some sort of distant cousin to Trawn?

hahahahahha, the Na'vi and the Chiss meet and are like "huh, were both blue" lol

Col Quaritch

Quote from: Swokéyan on February 28, 2010, 09:20:47 PM
A big monster in the jungle will arise and noms every Na'vi on Pandora.

Cloverfield?

Lezerith

Here is a thought to ponder upon: what if Pandora had an evil side to nature, Eywa being the good side and some other force being the bad. Maybe somehow Quaritch living as part of the bad side, manipulating the bad side of nature and using it to get revenge. Does anyone get what I am saying? Think about it... ???

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Lezerith on March 05, 2010, 10:36:38 PM
Here is a thought to ponder upon: what if Pandora had an evil side to nature, Eywa being the good side and some other force being the bad. Maybe somehow Quaritch living as part of the bad side, manipulating the bad side of nature and using it to get revenge. Does anyone get what I am saying? Think about it... ???

I do get what your saying and I think it would be cool in a different movie. But we'd have seen evidence of this in this movie if it were there. It would be weird just throwing it in IMO

Lezerith

Just a thought, I just think some crazy twist would happen, and this could happen, evidence does not have to be seen to support this, but like i said its just a thought!  ;D