why should we!

Started by Ikranä mokri, March 02, 2010, 05:06:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ikranä mokri

why should we guess all about avatar 2?

inst half of the fun, anticipation and surprise of whats going to happen cause if you guess it then you ruin that feeling of OMG this is awsome when you first see it !

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

Nanaki

Quote from: Twonyu Ikranä on March 02, 2010, 05:06:32 AM
why should we guess all about avatar 2?

inst half of the fun, anticipation and surprise of whats going to happen cause if you guess it then you ruin that feeling of OMG this is awsome when you first see it !

So true !! Stop thinking about what can we will see in Avatar 2, it's not funny :D
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

i agree...but its still nice to daydream about how you think it will happen

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

It certainly is nice to daydream and pray it doesn't follow a predictable sequel mold.
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

Rain

Quote from: Tukruyä Tsamsiyu on March 02, 2010, 03:47:30 PM
It certainly is nice to daydream and pray it doesn't follow a predictable sequel mold.

Can I get an AMEN??
"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

is a OH-RAH! a better substitute?

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

If it follows a predictable mold though, hopefully, it'll have a little spin on that mold to make it interesting.
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

Rain

What about Neytiri's "He-YEI!!" when she calls her Ikran? I like that sound, it sounds very feral.

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

pbhead

I just Imagine the 2 on-duty pilots of the next ISV getting ready to start the deacceleration burn... and then seeing those massive engines turn over... mmm... duel massive long plasma trails 20km long... if they dont show the ISV with the engine on next film.... i will be very unhappy.  :(

(hey! that burn will start less than 1/2 a year after the end of the first movie!... although I think that we wont see that burn begin untill much later than if the timelines were parallel)

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Quote from: Rain on March 04, 2010, 03:59:04 PM
What about Neytiri's "He-YEI!!" when she calls her Ikran? I like that sound, it sounds very feral.
Hmmm I would go with "Giggidy!".
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

some one likes famliy guy rather go with OH-RAH!

Eyamsiyu

How about "Bird is the word."

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Mithcoriel

Back on topic: why should we guess at avatar 2?
I don't think we could guess the plot, so it wouldn't be a spoiler. Even if someone got a guess right: we don't know which guesses are right. If the plot is so predictable, that would really be bad.
Ayoe lu aysamsiyu a plltxe "Ni" !
Aytìhawnu ayli'uyä aswok: "Ni", "Peng", si "Niiiew-wom" !

Rain

I kinda like to speculate about the next movie. It keeps me excited and learning ni'ul ayli'fiya leNa'vi!

Niwantaw

and you never know
JC might read this board and then think
"ah! i know just what the people want!"

;D
although i doubt it
but you never know
Only mostly AWOL.

Rain

Oh I hope JC isn't a huge people-pleaser...ya gotta make somebody at least a little mad or you're not doing your job right.

its a very slim chance that JC will read this site but hay its always a possibility ;)

Technowraith

I wanna see PandoraLand, a full scale amusement park complete with a carousel and a 1100 foot tall rollercoaster dropping off a floating chunk of rock (which floats above the amusement park).  :P
See that shadow? It's the last one you're gonna see.

Tsmukan fa kxetse anawm

Rain