A Spiritual book of the Avatar film?

Started by fabricio, May 14, 2010, 08:13:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fabricio

First of all, please, this is not a SPAM! And I'm not a salesman! ;)
Ok, now we can go....Hi, I'm a Brazilian writer and my name is Fabrício.
I'm working in a spiritual book about the Avatar movie. It's titled: "Parables of the New Age – Avatar: would you be the next?".
This book is competing in a spiritual contest of writers in the US. The winner will have the publication of the book.
The first round ended at the beginning of this month. There were more than 3000  participants from the whole world. My book was one of the 250 best rated and I'm now in the second round. Great!
To pass to the other round I will still need public vote. First round was based only in the voting process, the second will have expertise eyes but I still need your support.
The next round will start at May 24 and I will present, now, a chapter and the book proposal.
So, I need your help. For now, go to my profile page of the contest and watch my video presentation of the book:
http://www.NextTopAuthor.com/?aid=1265
I'll keep you informed...
Thanks
Fabrício ( [email protected] )

Eyamsiyu

Dude, if we can vote, you would get my vote.  Where would I be able to get a copy (if it's out yet)?

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Puvomun

Really, this sounds like a very good thing. I'd go for such a book.
Good luck with your endeavour.
Krr a lì'fya lam sraw, may' frivìp utralit.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Ateyo Te Syaksyuk

I have sent you a personal email.  I couldn't get your video to play. Can you repost?