Main Menu

Books

Started by Drake, December 23, 2009, 03:42:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsamsiyu uniltìranyu

Where you from anyways? :/

I'll give you the wings to fly high, will you pull me along whilst you flying high?

Eyamsiyu

Indiana, United States.  Hopefully that won't be the case in a couple of years: would much rather be working further south/southwest, like Florida or California, if they get their act together (or just the U.S. in general).

But yeah, United States.  It's nice and it sucks at the same time.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Tsamsiyu uniltìranyu

Quote from: Autakuk'Ekong on February 01, 2010, 04:16:02 PM
Indiana, United States.  Hopefully that won't be the case in a couple of years: would much rather be working further south/southwest, like Florida or California, if they get their act together (or just the U.S. in general).

But yeah, United States.  It's nice and it sucks at the same time.

This is nice... I mean to think of movie being an influencze... bring all the na'vi speaking people around he world together is amazing.

Bah... United states or not... In few days you'll be speaking navi... so will I so, its cool :D We are from pandora? -.- 
I'll give you the wings to fly high, will you pull me along whilst you flying high?

Eyamsiyu

IDK about a few days.  It will take me a while to really get around to really practicing it, as I have a lot of extra material that I need to work on for two separate colleges, the one I currently attend, and the other that I am transferring to.

If I find the time, though, I'll work on it fa sho.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch