My Avatar Collection...

<< < (2/3) > >>

Swoka Ikran:

--- Quote from: Txep swirä on December 28, 2010, 06:40:58 am ---nice collection, i like the special edition poster the most :)
where did you get it? by a cinema? or just in a store?

--- End quote ---
Both the sunset and the SE are double-sided cinema posters :) I had to buy them online from a collector though...and they weren't cheap. My local theater won't give their used promo stuff to the public :(

The SE poster is my favorite as well, but the sunset matches my bedroom better.

Eanikran:

--- Quote from: Swoka Ikran on December 28, 2010, 03:15:26 pm ---
--- Quote from: Txep swirä on December 28, 2010, 06:40:58 am ---nice collection, i like the special edition poster the most :)

--- End quote ---
Both the sunset and the SE are double-sided cinema posters :) I had to buy them online from a collector though...and they weren't cheap. My local theater won't give their used promo stuff to the public :(

--- End quote ---
weren't cheap, as in >$100? :o

Swoka Ikran:

--- Quote from: Eanikran te Txuronyu Ateyo’itan on December 29, 2010, 12:53:35 am ---
--- Quote from: Swoka Ikran on December 28, 2010, 03:15:26 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
weren't cheap, as in >$100? :o

--- End quote ---
The SE poster was actually only $30 (+ like $10 shipping) These are cheap only because they're international posters (meaning they made a lot of them...) As far as I know, there was no USA-only version for the SE.

The sunset was the more expensive one. It was ~$60 when I bought it in early May. There are two version Cs (the release date variant - what I have) listed on ebay for a buy-it-now of $79.20 right now (and that's on sale from $99...). In auctions, I've seen version Cs sell for as high as $170...

Swoka Ikran:
Added pictures of "The Making of Avatar" and an ornament (got these from my relatives last week :) ).

Also added some pics of my ticket stubs.

Hontor:
I saw the trophy cinema tickets and remembered my friend greeted the New Year 2010. Two "owls" have risen in the morning, went to the first session, we learned that the session was canceled. Rather than put up, went home, slept for an hour and went back the next session. It was the third time in the cinema)
How many times have reconsidered at home ...
Nice collection, and a knife at all is perfect!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version