Search Tsu'tey Necklace

Started by Tsu'tey, April 22, 2013, 07:12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsu'tey

Hey guys,

You all know i am a big fan of Tsu'tey, and i have now a question to you all. I search the necklace from Tsu'tey, i search special the normal necklace not the Olo'Eyktan necklace... Have anywhere here a adress to order so a necklace, or a source to order this ? I hope zo help  :-\ The question is there somewhere to buy it at all? :-\

Greetings Marco

Ich bleibe in Erinnerung. Ich habe mit Toruk Makto gekämpft. Und wir waren Brüder. Und er war mein letzter Schatten.

Tìtstewan

Kaltxì ma Tsu'tey

I guess you mean the necklace
of Tsu'tey like this one on the images
here (or that one, which wears the
Olo'eyktan?). I searched on the internet
and here on this forum and I couldn't
find a necklace which you want. This
necklace has to tinker. In the Cosplay
section I saw some interesting stuffs
and I would take a look there. Maybe
a member know something more than
me.

Eywa ngahu!

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Blue Elf

Try to contact xellos - I think he created something like this himself. Probably he will be able to give you some know-how :)
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Tsu'tey

Ah ok thanks for the tip, mayby can he help me ;)

Ich bleibe in Erinnerung. Ich habe mit Toruk Makto gekämpft. Und wir waren Brüder. Und er war mein letzter Schatten.

Tupìawo'o

try to make it by yourself :) best thing u can do :)
that's what i have done for my neytiri jewellery

Tsu'tey

I am very bad in so things ! I have more talent with technology and repair of old equipment ;) Sorry i hope anytime maybe order the Necklace in a shop or so...

Blue Elf

Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Tupìawo'o

Quote from: Tsu'tey on April 23, 2013, 07:28:29 AM
I am very bad in so things ! I have more talent with technology and repair of old equipment ;) Sorry i hope anytime maybe order the Necklace in a shop or so...
hey tsu'tey if u are going to leipzig than i could try to bring some stuff and i could make one for you or we could make it together :)

Tsu'tey

The choker from Xelloss is very intressting, but i must look for the best way for me. The idea to make this on the Leipzig meetup is good, and i look for the stuff and then we look... ;)