Neytiri, Tsu'tey and more. ( My little Avatar Collection )

Started by Eichhörnchen, March 10, 2012, 06:20:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tìtstewan

Kaltxì!

Pretty nice doll you got there! 1500€ is kind of expensive but hey, it's a hobby. :)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Toliman

Kaltxì ma Eichhörnchen!
Yeah, expensive but nice one ;D :)

Eichhörnchen

Hello

I thank you very much. Yes, they're all so expensive, especially the special ones. But it's fun. I now have 105 dolls. The legendary Asuna is the holy grail, so rare. She is strictly limited. I found this one after 6 years in a Japanese shop. Was a storefront item. Pure luck that I received it. Such dolls often cost 2500 - 4000 euros from private persons. Seen in this way, it was inexpensive. ;D

Well, no matter. My collection grows ... .

Greetings,

Eichhörnchen
kxetse sì mikyun kop plltxe

Toliman

2500 - 4000 euros... :o ;D Yeah, then you really had a luck with this price ;D :D

105 dolls... really huge collection ;D

Tìtstewan

That could be an investment when consider that such rare stuff usually getting more expensive with time. ;D :P

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

Toliman

Eichhörnchen

Hello my Friends

It was time again to let my big ladies out of the showcases. ;D
So here are all 21 Azones, Dollfie Dreams and Smart Dolls. Are 5 more than last year. My collection keeps growing.

You are right. It's an investment, because they are getting more and more expensive. But I do not want to sell my cuties. :D

Greetings,

Eichhörnchen

Toliman

That is nice collection! ;D :) Nice to see them all together ;D :)

Lynxcat

Rem, Ram, Asuna and Miku? Damn!! That's one hell of a collection that I am very jealous of!!  :o
Uniltirantokx fmawn! :) :ikran: http://avatarsequels.com/

Tìtstewan

As always ma Eichhörnchen, great pictures and outstanding collection. :D

---

Ma Lynxcat, could you please remove or put that huge quote in a spoiler tag? This would increase the legibility of this thread. ;) Irayo! :)

Toliman

Quote from: Lynxcat on July 05, 2020, 04:22:26 PM
Rem, Ram, Asuna and Miku? Damn!! That's one hell of a collection that I am very jealous of!!  :o
O.o... have you similar smaller collection too?

Lynxcat

Quote from: Toliman on July 05, 2020, 06:01:07 PM
No, I do not posses any of those dollies sadly. I'm just a big anime fan and figure collector.  :)
Uniltirantokx fmawn! :) :ikran: http://avatarsequels.com/

Toliman

Quote from: Lynxcat on July 06, 2020, 06:21:56 PM
Quote from: Toliman on July 05, 2020, 06:01:07 PM
No, I do not posses any of those dollies sadly. I'm just a big anime fan and figure collector.  :)
And which figures you collect?

Eichhörnchen

Hello my friends

Today there are winter impressions after the blizzard. I no longer have a garden. Just a snow desert.  ::)

There is enough snow this year. ;D

Daughter has to work. :P

Greetings,

Eichhörnchen

Toliman

Tìtstewan

Eichhörnchen

Hello friends

I bought the 50cm Azone Doll "Petit Koharu" from AmiAmi. :)

A few photos of the box, the contents and the dressing. Koharu is a very cute one.

Koharu playing with the Lil' Fairys. ;D

That was it again. :)

Greetings,

Eichhörnchen

Toliman

Eichhörnchen

Hello friends

Quote from: Toliman on July 12, 2021, 06:04:33 AMTxantsan! It looks great :)

@Toliman

Thank you very much. :D

Here is my latest figure. Fate / Grand Order Ruler / Jeanne d`Arc from French Doll. She is almost 40cm tall.

A few pictures from the garden. Here you can also see the flag better. She is accompanied by an entourage of Lil 'fairys. ;D

Best regards,

Eichhörnchen

Toliman