Neytiri, Tsu'tey and more. ( My little Avatar Collection )

Started by Eichhörnchen, March 10, 2012, 06:20:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Eichhörnchen

Hello my friends

I thank you. After the figure now the doll. :D

[Fate/Apocrypha] Ruler (Fashion Doll)

Jeanne D`Arc by Mandarake has arrived yesterday. She looks fantastic, but was complicated to dress.

A few photos from the garden. Since you can see the flag better. :)

Greetings,

Eichhörnchen
kxetse sì mikyun kop plltxe

Toliman

Eichhörnchen

Hello my friends

Here I present the elf girls from the Elf Village series, which moved in here during the year. The first one is the impressive Kukuru. :D

Here is the stunning elf Lincia. She really leaves nothing to be desired. :)

The next elf is then the pretty Archeyle. However, this will still take some time due to the airspace closures. Everything must now be transported by land, which takes months.

Many Regards

Eichhörnchen

Toliman

Tìtstewan

As always great photos of these figures. :D

Quote from: Eichhörnchen on July 17, 2022, 10:59:43 AM
The next elf is then the pretty Archeyle. However, this will still take some time due to the airspace closures. Everything must now be transported by land, which takes months.
Also no cargo planes? I guess transporting it by ship would be faster and with less problems on the borders.

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

Toliman

Quote from: Tìtstewan on July 19, 2022, 03:29:39 AM
As always great photos of these figures. :D

Quote from: Eichhörnchen on July 17, 2022, 10:59:43 AM
Also no cargo planes? I guess transporting it by ship would be faster and with less problems on the borders.
That I am curious too... it's insane.

Eichhörnchen

Hello my Friends

Quote from: Tìtstewan on July 19, 2022, 03:29:39 AMAlso no cargo planes? I guess transporting it by ship would be faster and with less problems on the borders.

I thank you. The problem is that the port of Shanghai was also closed for months. (Because of Corona). Since there is no exact tracking for surface parcel, I can only guess through which countries it was transported.
In any case, it is very complicated and Japanese dealers cancel orders because some things simply could not be transported. Nobody sends a 1000 Euro doll on a journey into the unknown!

Greetings

Eichhörnchen

Toliman

Tìtstewan

Soooo...

*moves the dust*

Finally something Avatar-related in this thread! ;D
I've got this:

...that gave me this:

I am not sure what kind of fish that is. :-\ It's not an Ilu and not a Tulkun.

Toliman

Tìtstewan

Toliman

Sìltsan :) These water creatures from Avatar TWoW are quite interesting :)

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Toliman

Tìtstewan

Fìtrr, ikran kllpolä mì eltu lefngap oeyä. :D

Toliman