Neytiri, Tsu'tey and more. ( My little Avatar Collection )

Started by Eichhörnchen, March 10, 2012, 06:20:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eichhörnchen

Kaltxì ma frapo

Quote from: Blue Elf on December 20, 2013, 03:03:58 PM
Oh hell, nice piece! Like it very much!

Yes this Statue is very awesome. :) :D :-*
But unfortenately, I found no place at this time. My showcase are full or to small. Please look here...

Quote from: Blue Elf on December 20, 2013, 05:53:42 PM
Still horrible prices.I looked at different items and most prices are out of reality, I'd say, although there are some items up to 30 euro. But Garfield for 450 Euro? Bad joke only.

Not really. You forget one important thing... the license. The Producer from Garfield has a very strong license, that rise prices. Its so with all Series of Bust, Statues wahtever from movies or great artists. ( Avatar, Lord of the Rings ). Okay the little bust ( Neytiri and Tsu'tey cost 60-70 euro, but only 16cm high. My new Heroine has 54cm und over 8kg. :o
Its a Beast of a Statue... to heavy for some glass plates inside my showcases.

Quote from: Rotobull cz on December 20, 2013, 06:59:54 PM
(but there are things with normal prices too, but this handmades

The other part of the medal... :-\
Mostly Statues are handmade and many people work on it, like the Skulpteur Shin Tanabe from producer Yamato. All serious collectors have to pay for this.

Quote from: Tìtstewan on December 20, 2013, 06:13:22 PM
The problem is, the Jake statue is limited (to 1000 statues?)...
Btw, I saw a Neytiri statue...for 660€ :o

On other big Problem, srane. Mostly series are strongly limited and very rare, like the Statues from Royo. Neytiri bust is limited to 4000 but my Heroine 600.
Over the Years, many Figures reaches astronomical prices.
Some parts from this Statues are very fragile and I fear the only produce for showcases. But at all... for me... it is a nice hobby. ;D

'Ivong Na'vi ulte eywa ayngahu,

ta Robert
kxetse sì mikyun kop plltxe

baritone

I wonder if someone will make a qualitative computer model of Neytiri and begin to freely distribute it, and a lot of people want to print it on their Rep-Rap*, whether it will be another reason for wanting to prohibit homemade 3-d printing, along with the case of "Liberator"?

*I urge everyone to comply with the laws and wish "20th Century Fox" get as much profit for filming "Avatar 2-3-4"

Rotobull cz

Ma Eichhörnchen, I really envy you. :)
I know reasons of big prices of this beautiful works.
But it's very big problem for me, if I want to buy some statue. (Mainly Joker's -but it's not fully statue) :'(
I know it isn't Avatar's statue but I wanted to show it to you. :)

Ulte ma Eichhönrnchen, what is the smaller book on the right side of Neytiri's statue closer to you ? ??? :)
I must say, that you have nice shelf (with your nice collection). Everything that I'm collecting are models of luxury cars (RR, Bentley, Maybach, Jaguar...)
Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

Rotobull cz

I discovered something. :)

And I was in the Comics Point (that shop) and I discovered that someone bought my dreamed statue of the Joker. :'( :'(
And someone bought the statue of Jakesully too. :(
I started getting money to buy it and someone just came and bought it.  >:( :'(

Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

Blue Elf

I like Jake's necklace, but price is not acceptable for me. That's why I created my own :) It's a little different, but it brought me more joy. You can look into my gallery.
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Rotobull cz

I'll go to village 'Ostrá' where is place, where you can make your own necklace. You'll choose little stones (pay attention, that they won't choose you ;D ) and leather strip. I think that it's more yours when you will make it on your own (a little bit at least). But knives I have got from Opinel.

Some skxawng bought my dream.  ;D :'(

Blue Elf

Quote from: Rotobull cz on December 27, 2013, 05:38:31 PM
I'll go to village 'Ostrá' where is place, where you can make your own necklace. You'll choose little stones (pay attention, that they won't choose you ;D ) and leather strip. I think that it's more yours when you will make it on your own (a little bit at least). But knives I have got from Opinel.
Exactly this. Even if it differs from original, it is original :) (only one such piece exists)

Rotobull cz

I totally agree. Na'vi are doing it in this way. I have got the book: ,,Survival guide for Pandora" and there are very interesting informations. Every Na'vi is doing his jewels on himself. They make hammocks in families. They love it and they are making it for few hours. It's work for complete family (not complete Omaticaya - each family in a clan).
I'm really looking forward, when I'll go there and make it. :D :D
I'll make necklace, bracelet and maybe headdress. :D

Eichhörnchen

Kaltxì ma frapo

This goes now a little towards artthread. But no matter.
I like some kinds of art. :)

Apocalypse - Time of Evil

This is the Core Book, from Time of Evil. I write about it, some posts before.

A look inside...

Luz and Soum. Surprising, the one Girl is created as Manga, but hot...  :-*

The main protagonist Luz made on 340 gms/m2 watercolor paper. Not cheap price, but I could not resist. :-X

Nothing to say about this Book... its a "must have"! 8)

Inside...

( this Book is filled with countless new pics. )

Here are all my beloved Avatar Books... :-*

to be continue soon... :-*

with best regards from germany,

ta Robert

Rotobull cz

So...

The book about making the Avatar. :) This we don't have. ::)

Tìtstewan

Nice books, ma Robert! :D
I seriously have to think about to buy that survavel guide too (that book with the wonderful Na'vi scetch).

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Eichhörnchen

Kaltxì ma frapo

I write into the last post, this thread is to be continue soon... and I really mean that. :)
Now I bring back this thread to his roots and think it is time for a new Statue... Jake Sully. 8)

The heavy Base... much more wight, as Neytiris.

Other side of the amazing Box...

Jake in Paradise...  ;D ;D ;D

Hope your enjoy this. :-*

'Ivong Na'vi ulte eywa ayngahu,

ta Robert

Tìtstewan

Fayrel ngeyä lu txantsan ulte oeru suneiu nìtxan! Irayo! :-*

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

Rotobull cz

Very nice images. :D

I meant, that we haven't got the book about making the Avatar here. That's all.

On the other hand... "I'll handle jokes around here." ;D

Yeah, you're right. This forum is about your collection. ;) And I would like to say, that I bought that statue (or what was that) of the Joker. But I didn't have money and someone was faster. >:(

But your collection is beautiful. That wasn't joke... Maybe...

Rotobull cz

I bought something today. :D :D

Blue Elf

Quote from: Rotobull cz on March 23, 2014, 12:11:37 PM
I bought something today. :D :D

Well, I wanted to buy Jake's necklase, but price was higher than I expected. Where did you buy it and what was price?
Can you post detail photo with meter to see exact length? I created my own necklase and it would be interesting to compare it with original...

Rotobull cz

I bought it on Aukro.cz for 700 Kč  (700,- for both of them) -> about 29 €.
It is actually new. I have it with box and with small black bag.

Blue Elf

It's more realistic price - half of price I saw originally. Comparing my hand-made necklase with photos I see that size is very similar, just width is ~twice bigger. But it fits well as it is based on by neck size. So according pictures I used as a pattern I did quite good job :)

Eichhörnchen

Kaltxì ma frapo

Now I show you the second Book, from Apocalypse Theme. ( 110 Katanas )

A look inside:

Portfolio from Royo with some Artworks:

Puella Magi Madoka Magica

The five cute girls from this Anime.

Here the first Figurine. Producer "Wave". Swimsuit Ver. 1/10 Scale PVC Statue. Size : 15 cm high.

Madoka Kaname :-* :-* :-*

Hope you like it. To be continued ...  :-*

'Ivong Na'vi,

ta Robert

Tìtstewan

Awesome books, and NICE statue. ;D Suneiu oer! :D