Pandora Blueskins Tee

Started by Lolet, July 01, 2010, 11:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lolet

Congrats, Hawnuyu! *is jealous*  ;D

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Kxeyo

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on July 14, 2010, 10:32:23 PM
Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on July 14, 2010, 12:05:42 PM
Congrats, Hawnuyu! *is jealous*  ;D

Link:
http://www.redbubble.com/people/winterartwork/t-shirts/5052720-2-pandora-blueskins

Totally going to get one, once I get my new bank account set up.

Now I know where that come froms *smites his forehead*

Well, Redbubble...At least it was cheaper. But you guys could really have told me where it comes from. I already wanted to order there, but my parents are a bit strange when I want to order some stuff from foreign countries.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Lolet

AHA! Redbubble is the answer!

Kxeyo

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on July 17, 2010, 09:22:33 PM
AHA! Redbubble is the answer!

And now I've sneaked around there and made an order for 1000$. I couldn't resist. :P
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite

HRH I always thought this shirt was funny. :P
old gallery link?id=2025[/img]

oel ayngati kameie, ma aysmukan sì aysmuke, Eywa ayngahu.
oeyä tsmukan, ma Nick, oeru ngaytxoa livu. nìmwey tsurokx. nga yawne lu oer.

Kxeyo

And how does that justify to necro an exactly one-year old thread? I don't get it...did you even look at the date? ::)
Oe lu Kxeyo—

um, because I wanted to discuss the t-shirt. would you rather me have made a new thread? I can do so, if you'd like.

Kxeyo

No, that's as stupid as this. It's ok, just...this discussion died a year ago, you know? If I didn't check new topics, I wouldn't have seen your post. And would you participate at a discussion that ended one year ago? Anyway...

Yeah, a nice shirt. I'm almost every time wearing it when going out. And when watching Avatar. Proud Na'vi is proud! ::)
Oe lu Kxeyo—

how is that stupid? isn't it allowed to revive a thread if you want to DISCUSS it, rather than just posting once?

Kxeyo

Necroposts are justified if they contribute to the topic and couldn't be avoided. Do you think "this t-shirt is funny" does contribute to the topic and starts a discussion at this one-year old thread? It rather starts a discussion about necroposts.

Actually I didn't want to argue about this, but it happened. Can we forget about this now? Please?
Oe lu Kxeyo—

I wanted to discuss the shirt and ask who had it, thanks. but whatever, if it's such an inconvenience, I'll leave. :-\

Lolet

Well, now that it's been posted in, we could discuss it.

I own it, don't really use it though. I used to sleep in it, but now I just use PINK pjs.

.... okay then. forget it.

archaic

It's the Necro versus multiple post discussion. Something I'm not going to get into.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.