Pandora Blueskins Tee

Started by Lolet, July 01, 2010, 11:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lolet

Does anyone know where I can get a women's small pndora blueskins tee? Google it, it's super cute! I've been tryng like crazy to find one!

Irayo, ma aytsmuks!  :)

Kxeyo

I found exactly one. On ebay germany. If I'm lucky, it'll be mine. ::)

If I can trust that guy, you've only been able to buy this t-shirt on a "special day". But I don't know what he means with that... ???
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Lolet

I looked on ebay too, but I live in America, so no luck there. I wonder if it costs more to get it from another company. We've sent stuff to Germany and back, but it takes forever. :P

Kxeyo

I'm well informed, nearly every website says that shipping needs 2-3 weeks, but until they receive the money it lasts at least as long as that.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Elektrolurch

It IS super cute, yes. If you fine one, order it for me too. ::) But for men and about 500 sizes larger. ::)
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Lolet

I don't mind waiting, I just want (no, NEED) it! *sobs, cries, chews tail*

I always have trouble finding the right tee size.  :P

Kxeyo

I got it! Just bought it for awesome 13,38€. :D
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Lolet

Do you know what that is in American dollars?

Tswusayona Taronyu

Hmm, I'm wondered, because I've ordered a lot of Avatartees from America ???
"Der Mensch hat das Netz des Lebens nicht gewebt, er ist nur ein Faden darin. Was immer er ihm antut, tut er sich selbst an."

Lolet

The blueskins tee was the only one I could find that I really liked. They should have one of a four-fingered handprint.

bommel

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on July 06, 2010, 01:19:08 PM
Do you know what that is in American dollars?
13,38 € = 16,777182 US$ (that's what google says ^^)

Lolet

That is a rediculous price.

bommel

Lolet

What has this Earth come to?!

Google, I trusted you!

bommel

Lolet

bommel

Lolet

Hisss...

I'm just gonna go hide under this eyaye here...

Tompa'Ivong

"peu to fwa tskxefa ayuti ska'a lu sìltsan? Tskxe a kllkxem ulte fpi nga ayuti ska'a.
—Toggo, goblin weaponsmith

Kxeyo

Shirt arrived today. It's much darker than on the photo. The blue is nearly a black. So this botters me. But it still looks awesome. And the best quality I've ever had! :D
Oe lu Kxeyo—