The Noble Collection

Started by Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì, December 05, 2010, 08:40:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txura Rolyu

I am gonna save for the warriors pendant and a dagger. Both things I can take around anywhere with me and not feel bad about getting a little scuffed.
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite

tewti. new kem si!

anyone else think they should make REAL Pandora jewelry to sell? ;)
old gallery link?id=2025[/img]

oel ayngati kameie, ma aysmukan sì aysmuke, Eywa ayngahu.
oeyä tsmukan, ma Nick, oeru ngaytxoa livu. nìmwey tsurokx. nga yawne lu oer.

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Please check the date of the last post in a thread before posting...the last post in this thread was back in January. Be careful about necroposting. Just a friendly reminder :)

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

but if I have a good reason to revive the thread, isn't that allowed?

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Well yes, that's allowed, but just saying "wou that's cool" or something is not a good reason to revive a thread. I know you asked a question in your post but it's not a very important one for the thread IMO. But then again, i'm also not a mod. I do want you to know tho that i am not trying to get on your case/attack you in any way shape or form. I appologize if I am coming across like that.

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

I do wish/wonder if they, in the coming years for the sequels, will make more character statues or merch here. they certainly do quite well with it. (is that post ok? :-\)

Txura Rolyu

I think the would probably do more figurines and the like with all the new characters and animals we would get to see.

Me personally I am going to wait for Sideshow Collectibles to complete more statues. I know they are almost doen with a Jake Sully character. I got Neytiri about a week ago and she wasnt exactly cheap. Really worth all the money though.
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

I am really hoping for a Mo'at statue; something like her posture/costume for the singing scene before Jake lands with Toruk. I would love for a Neytiri/palulukan, a Jake/Toruk and a Jake/Neytiri.

Syulang

Quote from: Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite on September 13, 2011, 12:37:03 PM
I am really hoping for a Mo'at statue; something like her posture/costume for the singing scene before Jake lands with Toruk. I would love for a Neytiri/palulukan, a Jake/Toruk and a Jake/Neytiri.

The Neytiri/palulukan and the Jake/Neytiri ones sound like a really good idea. I would like to see that  :)
Oel ayngati kameie ma oeyä aysmukan sì aysmuke ulte Eywa ayngahu livu

munea kifkey, 'awa soaia

Txura Rolyu

I Neytiri Palulukan statue... that would be so amazing to have. Much better than the Quaritch and AMP suit that is out there.