Avatar Nation:Episode Eight now Released!!

Started by ExLibrisMortis, March 28, 2011, 04:18:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ Makto

[Mod note: I am sorry for triple posting this, I want to make sure everyone knows that the long awaited recording the panel is now available.]

I am pleased to say that Episode 5: The Na'vi Language Panel with Dr Paul Frommer is now available for listening and download.

I do apologize for the lateness of this episode, I had to raise the volume of all the questions asked by the attendees to match the volume levels of the rest of the panel audio.

You can hear the panel recordings here on the Avatar Nation website

You can also hear it on:

Podomatic
Podomatic RSS
iTunes

We will have the video of the panel available soon along with the rest of the audio and video from the meetup.

ExLibrisMortis

Edits have been made to the first and second post. Everyone, Enjoy this episode to the fullest. This episodes 5 was the essence of what we are wanting to do for the entire Avatar community. Being able to get access to events such as this to be able to allowed everyone that can not make it still enjoy in all the proceedings. I truly hope that you all enjoy this as we, the Avatar Nation crew, look forward to continually being at your service.

DJ Makto

Episode 6: Seattle Meetups Part II now available

After a few delays and technical difficulties it is finally here.

Featured in episode 6 is coverage of both the meetups that occurred in June and July at the EMP Science Fiction Museum in Seattle. A massive thank goes to our good friend Alan from the Tree of Souls forum for generously providing audio and commentary from the June meetup. Don't miss our interview with creator of the Na'vi language, Dr. Paul Frommer!

The episode is currently only available on the Avatar Nation website here, we are currently having some issues with iTunes that should hopefully be resolved very soon.

Stay tuned, the team will be starting planning and production of episode 7 soon!

ExLibrisMortis

All credit goes to Dj Makto on this one. Major kudos to him!

DJ Makto

Quote from: ExLibrisMortis on September 22, 2011, 07:03:21 PM
All credit goes to Dj Makto on this one. Major kudos to him!

Well not quite, I only edited and did a few interviews in the episode.  :-[

The real credit and kudos goes to the rest of the Avatar Nation team and everyone who attended and participated in both the Seattle meetups.

ExLibrisMortis

Episode seven is out everyone! Its a teaser for our Season 2! We're back and we're coming hardcore!

Reykoveyzä te Werufalä Haflak'ite

I've just finished listening to this and it's fantastic!! Irayo seiyi ulte seysonìltsan to all you avatar nation guys  ;D !
Irayo, ma frapo, ma oeyä smuke sì ma oeyä smukan.
Vivar 'ivong Na'vi! Eywa ayngahu!

*if i make a mistake in any of my Na'vi, please correct me :)

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Irayo ma tsmukan. Ayoeru lu tìprrte' :)

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

Reykoveyzä te Werufalä Haflak'ite

Irayo, ma frapo, ma oeyä smuke sì ma oeyä smukan.
Vivar 'ivong Na'vi! Eywa ayngahu!

*if i make a mistake in any of my Na'vi, please correct me :)

Quote from: Reykoveyzä te Weru'falä Haflak'ite on January 24, 2012, 11:03:42 AM
I've just finished listening to this and it's fantastic!! Irayo seiyi ulte seysonìltsan to all you avatar nation guys  ;D !

THANK YOU! So very much! We appreciate the kind words! Please, don't forget to share it with your friends and like our Facebook page if you haven't already!
(Click the Picture Below)

------------------------------------------------------
Click here to Listen to/Download the Seventh Episode Here!!

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

DJ Makto

And also now available for download on iTunes.  8)

Blue Elf

Will be available some recordings from this year's meetup? Like lesson led by karyu Pawl?
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

DJ Makto

Quote from: Blue Elf on July 26, 2012, 02:47:06 PM
Will be available some recordings from this year's meetup? Like lesson led by karyu Pawl?

Yep I am sitting at my desk sorting through about 6+ hours of video and audio recordings. Working on finishing a short "live" episode that was recorded in the hotel on the second day. We intended to upload it that day but the hotel wifi was not the best.

That episode will be up later tonight. More to come over the next few days and weeks as things get cleared.

DJ Makto

The first of many episodes covering AvatarMeet 2012. This mini episode was recorded 1 week ago on the second day of AvatarMeet with a live studio audience composed of AvatarMeet attendees. This mini episode was originally planned to be released on the same day, but sadly technical issues delayed the release of this episode.

Now available on iTunes and Avatar-Nation.net

This is the first of many episodes featuring our extensive coverage of AvatarMeet 2012.

Plumps

QuoteError 404 - Page not found!
:'(

Thanks for covering this, though, for all of us who couldn't be there in person

DJ Makto

Yaknun

Neytiri:
"Sie leben, Jake, in Eywa"

alt, aber
vernarrt in AVATAR