AvatarMeet 2013 Pictures (and Videos)

Started by Ftiafpi, July 31, 2013, 10:32:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alan

Aww...irayo ma tsmukan :-[

But, yeah, ma muplazy8, today the tools are easy access.  There is even freeware like Blender (3D animation tool) that you can download and use.  At the end in the day all these tools are just button pressing and that just takes a bit of time and practice.  The real key to creating something is imagination...seeing your idea in your head and then using what you have available to create it.  I only scratch the surface compared to what others are able to do with the tools.

The little task I give myself at the meet ups is to capture a memory of the event for those who went and also so those who could not make it can feel a part of it.

So ma 'eylan, don't be off by what you think you can't do and discover what you can do.  Enjoy the adventure finding out.

Eywa ngahu,

Alan :)

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Wow! A new blueskin from Albania. Welcome - zola'u nìprrte'!

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

CyanRachel

Wow, Alan -- that 3D modeling you did of that desk and unobtanium for the AvatarMeet video is really awesome! Very impressive! And IMO there can never be too much attention to detail. Just ask the folks at WETA in NZ.  :D
Your love shines the way into paradise.
Avatar Ten Year Anniversary (Dec 18, 2009 - Dec 18, 2019)

Alan

Aww...Irayo nìtxan ma tsmuke :-[  Aye, you are probably right about the detail...it's the little things I guess.

Alan