Poll: AvatarMeet 2013 Tag Line

Started by Alan, January 10, 2013, 01:52:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which tag line would you like to see for AvatarMeet 2013?

The Eastern Shore
2 (11.8%)
Journey to the Eastern Sea
6 (35.3%)
Make the Bond
3 (17.6%)
Continuing the Journey
3 (17.6%)
'Awsiteng Nìolo' Nìmun ((The) Clans Together Again)
3 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: January 19, 2013, 01:52:01 PM

Alan

Kaltxì ma frapo,

Irayo to everyone who put forward tag line suggestion for AvatarMeet 2013. The planning team have reviewed all of them and short listed those that best match a theme for the meet up.

All you have to do is cast your vote in the poll above for the one you would like to see as the tag line. The closing date for the poll is 19th January 2013.  So over to you:  Which tag line would you like to see for AvatarMeet 2013:

Alan

Only a few days left for voting on the AvatarMeet 2013 tag line.  Have you cast your vote?  ;)

Alan

CyanRachel

I cast my vote, though I think all the choices are pretty good and workable.  :)
Your love shines the way into paradise.
Avatar Ten Year Anniversary (Dec 18, 2009 - Dec 18, 2019)

Palulukan-Makto

Oel ngati kameie

Avatar is the greatest movie of all time!!!

"You have a strong heart. No fear. But stupid! Ignorant like a child!" - Neytiri

Alan

Well at the moment we have a tie between two of the leading tag lines across the forums.  So if you haven't cast your vote yet, now is the time to do it as the poll closes today. ;)

Alan

Alan

Kaltxì ma frapo

Ok....and here are the results:

The Eastern Shore: 2
Journey to the Eastern Sea:  8
Make the Bond:  5
Continuing the Journey:  8
'Awsiteng Nìolo' Nìmun ((The) Clans Together Again):  3

As you can see we have a tie between 'Journey to the Eastern Sea' and 'Continuing the Jouney'.  So what the Planning Team have decided to do is to get you all to vote between the two.  So check out this poll to cast your vote!

http://forum.learnnavi.org/avatarmeet-2013/deciding-poll-for-avatarmeet-2013-tag-line/