Started by Toruk Makto, July 20, 2014, 03:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wind12

Oeru txoa livu, ngonga tìmri oeyä

Here is more of my pics...

Tìtstewan

These images are awesome! :D
(That "Na'vi Phrasebook" gives me some ideas!)

And WOU @ the Titanic models :o

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Wind12

I'm glad you liked them  :) :) :)

I had one more that I thought was really cool, but there was office stuff in the background so I can't show it :( but I'm glad I was able to share the rest though :D once again, it was an honor to be with other Avatar smuk.

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Ma Wind12, I appreciate all the good prop photos you took. The prop table was really busy, and I did not have my regular camera (which was a terrible mistake!). There was some really interesting stuff there I missed. Like the 'refrigerator photos'. And the interesting text box on the side of the explosive charge (I don't think that text was ever supposed to be seen in close-up!).

I did, however, get a really good look at the Na'vi Phraebook (And so did Tirea Aean and the other more serious Na'vi speakers in the group). I have a few pictures of the contents, which I can post. But the phone camera, despite being 8 MP, did not get as clean a shots as I would have wished.

I hope I can find time to post the 'good' pictures I took. :(

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Wind12

Irayo Nìtxan!! I brought my IPad mini for the trip, but I was unsure if it would have been a good idea to bring it to Lightstorm, so ma 'eylan True bright an extra digital camera for me to use incase we were allowed to take pics, and it am grateful for that  :)

AketuanNavi

Wind12

Wow, those are awesome, the camping and the sequoias do look like they were awesome :) :)

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Quote from: Wind12 on August 04, 2014, 03:27:50 AM
Wow, those are awesome, the camping and the sequoias do look like they were awesome :) :)

1012 trees! ;)

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Wind12

There are as many trees in Sequoia National Park as there are on Pandora!  :o  ;)