Started by Alan, December 07, 2014, 02:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alan

Kaltxì ma frapo,

At last I am able to bring you the first of the videos from AvatarMeet 2014: Eywa has Heard You!  Apologies for the delay in getting it edited - life has just been soooo busy since I got back.  But anyway, here it is, the first of a few videos from the meet up that took place in early July in Los Angeles.  I must pass an irayo nìtxan to Aketuan, Timon, Sìkat and Mikko for the photos in this video.  Well here it is.  Enjoy:

Alan

Tìtstewan

Woutewtikosmannìtxannang!

FINALLY! There is a video! Irayo seiyi! +1! :D
*watching*

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Ftiafpi

WATCHED! This was very nicely edited and really made me simultaneously happy to finally see it and sad that I couldn't make it. Well done everybody involved in planning this and irayo to Alan for continuing to make these awesome videos.

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Woutewtikosmannìtxannangnìteng!

Watching that brought back lots of memories!

Irayo nìtxan, ma Alan!

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Alan

Irayo nìtxan ma eylan. :)  I really appreciate all your comments.  Just sorry it has taken soooooo long.  When I got back from the meet up I had a shed load of stuff to some, most of which was getting involved in helping to celebrate 175 years of railways in Derby near where I live.

Hopefully I can roll the others out as soon as I can.  It might take a bit of time because the next one will be about 1 1/2 hours.... ;)

Alan

Plumps

Thanks for sharing, Alan.
Always great to see what you guys come up with! :)

Alan

Irayo ma Plumps :)  Always good to share adventures.

Alan

CyanRachel

Yay, the first of the meetup videos is here!  :D
Irayo nìtxan, Alan, for all the work you've done on it, and Irayo to everyone else who contributed to the video -- well done as always!
Really enjoyed watching it and reliving the mini-meets and Day 1 of the meetup proper. And since I missed doing the camping, I liked seeing the footage (video and photo) from the national park.  :)
Your love shines the way into paradise.
Avatar Ten Year Anniversary (Dec 18, 2009 - Dec 18, 2019)

stxong kameyu

Greetings to all, I watched the awesome videos, and have a question, where can one download the pdf hand out from the 102 class session please?  I studied the class101, this class was a bit challenging. Be safe and well on your journey.
Be Safe and Be Well on your journey.

Plumps

I thought, Paul posted them on the blog, as he did with the 101. Didn't he? I have them as part of making them available in the German translation ... I'm not sure, though, whether it be ok to post them... :-\

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

stxong kameyu

Wow, I have a lot to catch up on, been a while. I thank you as I tip my hat to all.
Be Safe and Be Well on your journey.

Alan

Quote from: CyanRachel on December 14, 2014, 02:29:20 PM
Yay, the first of the meetup videos is here!  :D
Irayo nìtxan, Alan, for all the work you've done on it, and Irayo to everyone else who contributed to the video -- well done as always!
Really enjoyed watching it and reliving the mini-meets and Day 1 of the meetup proper. And since I missed doing the camping, I liked seeing the footage (video and photo) from the national park.  :)

Just playing catch up!  Irayo nìtxan ma tsmuke :)   The last two videos from the meet up are done, but just awaiting release/approval.  I'm glad we get to do these videos as it will be something for us to look back in years to come - Remember these are our 'good old days'!  Heheheh.

Regarding the Class 102 handout Stxong Kameyu, I think someone pointed it out to Karyu Pawl they were missing from naviteri.org.  I'm sure he will add them at some point, but it seems you have access to them now so its all good :)

Alan