Started by Alan, January 25, 2015, 03:52:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alan

Kaltxì again!

Here we are with the last day of AvatarMeet 2014.  This one covers the beginning of Na'vi Class 103 that was given by Karyu Pawl, to whom we want to express a massive irayo nìtxan.  After lunch we all travelled a short distance to a local nature reserve to undertake some volunteering work to remove some invasive plants from the local habitat.

Note that Na'vi Class 103 will be made available once complete.

Enjoy :)

Alan

Plumps

The volunteer work is a wonderful idea. Kudos to everyone who participated and thanks, Alan for the insight into the meetup. Don't feel bad about it taking longer. We all have lives. Nobody expects wonders from anybody ;)

The important thing is that we can finally see it! :D

Tìtstewan

Mllteie hu Plumps!

I can't wait to see the Na'vi class 103! :D

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Alan

Quote from: Plumps on January 26, 2015, 08:46:10 AM
The volunteer work is a wonderful idea. Kudos to everyone who participated and thanks, Alan for the insight into the meetup. Don't feel bad about it taking longer. We all have lives. Nobody expects wonders from anybody ;)

Kaltxì ma Plumps :)

Raiden was the organiser of the volunteering.  I hope we can keep it up to make a difference wherever we meet up.  It was really great fun too.

Irayo nìtxan for your kind words.  It's a privilege to make the little film so they can be shared with the community.  It my was of giving back to the Avatar experience and the fan community after all the amazing experiences it has given me.  It's a debt I will never be able to repay in full.  The other thing is that we will be able to hopefully look back at the videos in year to come and enjoy them again.

Quote from: Tìtstewan on January 26, 2015, 09:17:49 AM
Mllteie hu Plumps!

I can't wait to see the Na'vi class 103! :D

Aye, well editing had been started.  It's looking like four parts at the moment, each of about 20 minutes or there abouts.

Alan

CyanRachel

Quote from: Plumps on January 26, 2015, 08:46:10 AM

^This.
And once again, Irayo nìtxan, Alan for these awesome videos!  :D
Your love shines the way into paradise.
Avatar Ten Year Anniversary (Dec 18, 2009 - Dec 18, 2019)

Alan

Irayo nìtxan ma tsmuke.  :)

Still working on the Na'vi lesson videos.

Alan