AvatarMeet 2014 details: NDA, Hotels, camping, deadlines & more!

Started by mikkowilson, May 13, 2014, 09:57:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikkowilson

Just a reminder of some stuff we've been posting to AvatarMeet.com and has been in recent newsletters...

• Non-Disclosure Agreements due: NDA return instructions are now online. Please sign & return by May 29!
  • Attendance fee donations due: Donation instructions are now online. Please donate your share by May 29!
  • Hotel booking is now open: Check out the Attendee Info page for all the details including booking instructions. - Deadline May 29
  • Camping details are online: Check out the Camping & Hiking page for campsite information.
  • Roll Call has been updated. Please edit your profile to let us know what activities you're participating in and when you've booked your hotel & travel. This information is critical for planning a successful event!

Lets get those profiles green everyone!

- Mikko
Mikko Wilson
Juneau, Alaska, USA
[email protected] - www.mikkowilson.com - +1 (907) 321-8387

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

I may have trouble getting a signed NDA scanned. If that happens, is there a place it can be faxed or snailmailed?

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Toruk Makto

You can hand it to them at the door on the way in, also.  Send a note to [email protected] to give them a heads-up if you want to do that. Or, you can fax the pages to me at 713-690-1377 and I will scan them and send in for you, if you like.
Rutxe, stick on a cover page, RE: Mark Miller.  :)

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

mikkowilson

One week folks! There are still a LOT of missing NDA's and attendance fees.

If you're coming, you need to have these in by May 29!

And the hotel will release all unbooked rooms then to open public booking. So book now or the hotel may run out of rooms!

- Mikko
Mikko Wilson
Juneau, Alaska, USA
[email protected] - www.mikkowilson.com - +1 (907) 321-8387