AvatarMeet 2014 T-Shirt Competition

Started by Sarah Noel, April 30, 2014, 03:03:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Elf

It will be really difficult to select one design :)
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Ikxeru

Until so far, I'd go for Erikä's design. This is a strinking pose, showing Na'vi pride! 'Ivong Na'vi!
Compute for a greater good! Join LN's folding@home-team!

Krro tsayun oe 'ivefu nìftxavang nìmun.
Krro oeri txe'lan tìsraw ke sasyi nulkrr ulte tsun oe rivun tìme'emit nìmun.
Krro fra'u lasyatem.
Krro a lu pxiye'rìn, pxiswaway, pxiset, set.
Krro lu krrpe? Ke omum nìno, tì'eyngmungwrr a'aw a lu oer.
Krro layu...

Ekirä

Neytiri has been vectorized and is ready to go. Kind of low-res example of how it would look on the shirt:

Blue Elf

Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

All these designs are good, including all of Txur'itan's variants!

Ma Erika, how would your design look in blue?

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Ekirä

Quote from: `Eylan Ayfalulukanä on May 17, 2014, 01:42:14 PM
Ma Erika, how would your design look in blue?

I was going for the simple white because it's a nod to LSE's logo, but if people prefer blue that also works! Personally I like the white better though...

Toruk Makto

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

mikkowilson

Ok, so I put this together a while ago, but wasn't quite sure if I should enter it, mostly because I can't decide on the kxetse...

Alternate: http://mikkowilson.com/files/AM2014_ShirtIdea1d.jpg
Without: http://mikkowilson.com/files/AM2014_ShirtIdea1b.jpg

- Mikko
Mikko Wilson
Juneau, Alaska, USA
[email protected] - www.mikkowilson.com - +1 (907) 321-8387

Toruk Makto

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

mikkowilson

Mikko Wilson
Juneau, Alaska, USA
[email protected] - www.mikkowilson.com - +1 (907) 321-8387

Palulukan-Makto

Oel ngati kameie

Avatar is the greatest movie of all time!!!

"You have a strong heart. No fear. But stupid! Ignorant like a child!" - Neytiri

Sarah Noel

I think that depends on how drastic the change is, if it's not too radically different I don't see why it couldn't stand next to the original as a "version" if that entry gets to round 2. Also, I realize I put "Eywa Sign" into the contest even though there are many colors used in that picture which would cause the final shirt to be pretty pricey with all the inks. If the majority of the community really likes this shirt, the extra price might be worth it, but just in case I would be very grateful if you could possibly work on a version with a few less colors. We want around 3-4 colors, and black could be from the shirt instead of counting as a color if need be.

Palulukan-Makto

Quote from: Sarah Noel on May 24, 2014, 11:28:05 PM
I think that depends on how drastic the change is, if it's not too radically different I don't see why it couldn't stand next to the original as a "version" if that entry gets to round 2. Also, I realize I put "Eywa Sign" into the contest even though there are many colors used in that picture which would cause the final shirt to be pretty pricey with all the inks. If the majority of the community really likes this shirt, the extra price might be worth it, but just in case I would be very grateful if you could possibly work on a version with a few less colors. We want around 3-4 colors, and black could be from the shirt instead of counting as a color if need be.

Ok I can take some colors out of "Eywa Sign" that wont be a problem, I will update the drawing as soon as possible.
Oel ngati kameie

"You have a strong heart. No fear. But stupid! Ignorant like a child!" - Neytiri

Palulukan-Makto

Here's the updated version I hope this works.
Oel ngati kameie