Hotel room sharing thread

Started by `Eylan Ayfalulukanä, April 15, 2014, 05:17:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Here is a thread for sute who wish to share a hotel room.

And here is the first entry!

Sikat and I will be sharing a room, and there should be room for 1 or 2 more. Please PM me or Sikat if you are interested.

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Palulukan-Makto

Hey guys, I'm looking for a roommate, I can split the cost of the room. I am a girl I don't mind sharing a room with a guy, nothing I have't seen before lol  ;) So if you are interested in splitting the cost of the room with me, please PM me or call me, my number is on the AvatarMeet.com role call board.
Oel ngati kameie

Avatar is the greatest movie of all time!!!

"You have a strong heart. No fear. But stupid! Ignorant like a child!" - Neytiri

Tirea Aean

I'm a guy looking to share a room with whoever.

Palulukan-Makto

I'm fine at sharing a room with anyone, but does anyone wish to split the cost of a room?
Oel ngati kameie

"You have a strong heart. No fear. But stupid! Ignorant like a child!" - Neytiri

Tirea Aean

I think that everyone who wants to share a room would automatically be interested in sharing the cost. Probably except me, because I barely have enough money to book the flight at the moment. :-[ :(

Palulukan-Makto

Oel ngati kameie

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Quote from: Palulukan-Makto on May 04, 2014, 05:29:33 PM
I'm sorry to hear that.

The idea of sharing hotel rooms is to help everybody sharing the room to save money. For instance, I know that a room in the official hotel works out to cost $722.32 for five nights. So, if two people share the room, is it $361.16 a head. Three people, it is $240.77. Four people (the maximum limit)  is $180.58. (3 and 4 persons sharing are actually slightly higher, but not by very much).

At $722, I would seriously think twice about attending, even though this is shaping up to be my 'big trip' this year. $361 is not 'chump change', but it is a lot better. I am willing to help you out a little (and I have offered the same to Tirea Aean), but I can't cover the entire cost of another person or persons sharing the room. And I can't speak for Sikat, who is also trying to save money by sharing a room.

So, I would love to see you attend this year, but it is expected of those sharing a room (in general) to pay at least a significant portion of their own way.

Yawey ngahu!

Palulukan-Makto

Quote from: `Eylan Ayfalulukanä on May 05, 2014, 04:08:59 AM
Quote from: Palulukan-Makto on May 04, 2014, 05:29:33 PM
I'm sorry to hear that.

The idea of sharing hotel rooms is to help everybody sharing the room to save money. For instance, I know that a room in the official hotel works out to cost $722.32 for five nights. So, if two people share the room, is it $361.16 a head. Three people, it is $240.77. Four people (the maximum limit)  is $180.58. (3 and 4 persons sharing are actually slightly higher, but not by very much).

At $722, I would seriously think twice about attending, even though this is shaping up to be my 'big trip' this year. $361 is not 'chump change', but it is a lot better. I am willing to help you out a little (and I have offered the same to Tirea Aean), but I can't cover the entire cost of another person or persons sharing the room. And I can't speak for Sikat, who is also trying to save money by sharing a room.

So, I would love to see you attend this year, but it is expected of those sharing a room (in general) to pay at least a significant portion of their own way.

All that math made my head hurt.  :o
Oel ngati kameie

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

I now have takers for all four spots in our room!

Ma Palulukan-Makto, I was confusing you with someone else. Sorry.

Yawey ngahu!

Palulukan-Makto

Quote from: `Eylan Ayfalulukanä on May 05, 2014, 04:32:10 PM
I now have takers for all four spots in our room!

Ma Palulukan-Makto, I was confusing you with someone else. Sorry.

Oh, ok. I guess I'll try and figure out it out soon.  :-\
Oel ngati kameie

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Unfortunately, one of the people sharing a room with me has dropped out, due to the need to attend a work-related conference happening the same week. So, I have one sport open for a (male) someone who might still be looking for a room.

Yawey ngahu!