Official Camping Dates and Location

Started by AketuanNavi, March 29, 2014, 02:43:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raiden

Yeah, I was thinking about buying a new tent. There are some decent-looking ones on Amazon for not too much money.

In that case I will have two, and you can use my older one; that way you'll be sleeping in something that I *know* does a pretty good job of keeping out bugs and water, just in case.

I've done the tent-camping thing enough times that I'm not worried about trying out a new tent.
Trouble keeps me running faster

Save the planet from disaster...

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Ma Tirea Aean, the spare space I mentioned is available if you don't find something better.

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Tirea Aean

Quote from: `Eylan Ayfalulukanä on April 28, 2014, 04:26:26 PM
Ma Tirea Aean, the spare space I mentioned is available if you don't find something better.

Might end up taking up that most generous offer. Tsari irayo seiyi oe ngar

Tirea Aean

OK so I've officially booked my flight. I'll be arriving at LAX at around Noon on Sunday 6 July.

But I currently have no ride from LAX Airport to the camp site. Is anyone else coming in at around that time or even a while after me (I'd be willing to wait around) who would be willing to allow me to join them on their way up there? I would totally appreciate it endlessly.

EDIT: As I said before, I am basically /just/ bringing bare essentials such as clothing.

I thought about bringing my Djembe, but I'll have to go without this year because I don't have a case for it.

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Quote from: Tirea Aean on May 09, 2014, 08:57:43 PM
OK so I've officially booked my flight. I'll be arriving at LAX at around Noon on Sunday 6 July.

But I currently have no ride from LAX Airport to the camp site. Is anyone else coming in at around that time or even a while after me (I'd be willing to wait around) who would be willing to allow me to join them on their way up there? I would totally appreciate it endlessly.

EDIT: As I said before, I am basically /just/ bringing bare essentials such as clothing.

I thought about bringing my Djembe, but I'll have to go without this year because I don't have a case for it.

Ship it to me, and I'll ship it back to you afterwards. Same goes for any camping stuff. I do this regularly now to avoid baggage fees. Or, I will see if I can come up with a similar drum locally. That will add a lot to the campout.

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Tirea Aean

Quote from: `Eylan Ayfalulukanä on May 10, 2014, 04:16:54 AM

Ship it to me, and I'll ship it back to you afterwards. Same goes for any camping stuff. I do this regularly now to avoid baggage fees. Or, I will see if I can come up with a similar drum locally. That will add a lot to the campout.

Ok. Maybe I'll send it your way in mid-June or something. Send it back asap after you get back home from the trip and that'd be awesome.

I currently have no ride from LAX Airport to the camp site. Is anyone else coming in at around that time or even a while after me (I'd be willing to wait around) who would be willing to allow me to join them on their way up there? I would totally appreciate it endlessly.

still lookin for a ride just from the airport to the campground.

AketuanNavi

Quotestill lookin for a ride just from the airport to the campground.

Have you tried looking at AvatarMeet.com in the roll call section? Just compare the people that are going camping with those that have an open seat available. I counted at least 2 people you could contact to get a ride.  :)