Would love photos from LA Meet-Up

Started by Tawtutan aTstunwi, July 19, 2014, 09:31:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tawtutan aTstunwi

Kaltxì!

Having so many members of the Avatar/Na'vi community at our home during "Eywa Has Heard You"  was truly a great pleasure for Paul and me.  It was wonderful to meet new people and catch up with old friends in an informal setting.  I hope those who attended enjoyed it as much as we did.

I'm afraid I took very few photos during the gathering and would love for any of you who did take some to share them with me.  One shot I missed was the welcome banner hanging over the entrance and I'd love to have that for my records.  If you care to, please include any other shots you took while camping or at the LA section of the meet-up.  My email address is jebrinkley AT aol DOT com. 

Irayo nìtxan.

Tawtutan aTstunwi
aka John

Ftiafpi

Kaltxì ma John! I hope you and Paul are doing well and I'm sorry I wasn't able to make it out there this year. Consequently I too would love to see the photos. Usually people have a centralized forum thread for photos but that seems to not have happened yet. Perhaps this can be that thread? I imagine some people are still uploading photos as this group tends to go photo crazy sometimes. :P

Edit: Scott just posted on facebook that he has 2,417 photos to go through. XD Like I said, we go a little photo crazy.

Tell Paul "Tasyok oel tsatsengit zìsìtay!" from Ian (Ftiafpi). :)

Plumps

Kaltxì ma John,

wonderful to see you here :D

I'm also sorry that I couldn't attend to meet with you again.

I'd also be interested to see photos of the meeting and can't wait for people to share them with the Community :D As Ian said, it surely takes a bit to upload but then it will be a flood :P Hope not everything is shared via FB for those of us who still stay away from that fnevrrtep :P

All the best to the truly Tawtutan atstunwi, from Stefan ;)

Tìtstewan

I saw some photos on Facebook... but not everyone is in FB, so ma smuk, please share some photos here! :) :) :)
Only a few photos are in the gallery, by Txur'itan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Toruk Makto

We have plenty of drive space on the LN server, and everything gets backed up once a week,  so upload away!   :D

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

archaic

Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Toruk Makto

John (and all),
 I just created a photo topic for the 2014 meet. Sorry it took so long to do that!   :-[

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

CyanRachel

Quote from: Tawtutan aTstunwi on July 19, 2014, 09:31:28 PM
Kaltxì!

Having so many members of the Avatar/Na'vi community at our home during "Eywa Has Heard You"  was truly a great pleasure for Paul and me.  It was wonderful to meet new people and catch up with old friends in an informal setting.  I hope those who attended enjoyed it as much as we did.

Kaltxì John! So nice to see you posting here at LN.  :)
A BIG Irayo Nìtxan to you and Paul for being so kind and generous, for allowing us into your beautiful home! It was an honor and pleasure to be there and to get to talk with you.
Your love shines the way into paradise.
Avatar Ten Year Anniversary (Dec 18, 2009 - Dec 18, 2019)

Wind12

Quote from: Tawtutan aTstunwi on July 19, 2014, 09:31:28 PM
Kaltxì!

I'm afraid I took very few photos during the gathering and would love for any of you who did take some to share them with me.  One shot I missed was the welcome banner hanging over the entrance and I'd love to have that for my records.  If you care to, please include any other shots you took while camping or at the LA section of the meet-up.  My email address is jebrinkley AT aol DOT com. 

Irayo nìtxan.

Tawtutan aTstunwi
aka John

Irayo nìtxan for allowing us into your home and making us fans feel welcomed, it was a true honor to be there. It is really amazing how you guys have gone way above and beyond to support the community, it is awesome to see you on the forum.

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Irayo nìtxan nìteng for letting us all visit you and Paul at your home! That visit, and the previous days' visit to Lightstorm were the high points so far of 2014, and will probably stand as the high points of the entire year!

I have about 1,600 photos to dig through, and they are all big files! I tried to get interesting photos of everyone and everything!

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]