Started by Alan, July 23, 2015, 08:27:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Sorry to hear about your rough trip home, ma Wind12. It happens occasionally whenever we travel (slept on a cot on O'Hare once due to an overnight weather delay. Another time, I slept in the Sacramento Greyhound bus terminal because Donner Pass (into Reno) was snowed shut.). I enjoyed meeting you, and having a knowledgable discussion about weather!

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Sarah Noel

Yeah, Wind12 taught me a bunch of stuff about weather I didn't know either when we were hanging out on the sand dunes. He is very knowledgeable, but very approachable with his language with descriptions.

Wind12

Irayo nìtxan ma aysmuk :) :)
I am pretty good with visually understanding weather, but don't ask me the physics formula for wind chill and heat index( humidex ) lol :p

It was fun getting to know my Avatar 'eylan better, and I finally can say I was at a party and I know what a lion's Meow sounds like ;)

CyanRachel

Quote from: Seze on July 27, 2015, 03:16:36 PM
I really enjoyed getting to meet everyone that attended this year.  It was really nice being able to put faces to names now.  Really looking forward to next year already!

It was great to meet you too, Seze!  :)
Wow -- can't believe it's been over a week since AvatarMeet 2015, but I want to say I had a blast at the meetup, hanging out with all my fellow clanmates and seeing some amazing scenery in Colorado!  :D
A big Irayo nìtxan to the Planning Team, to Karyu Pawl and John, and to our special guest from Lightstorm for joining us!  :)
And Irayo Alan for posting your Travel logs -- always fun to read and relive the meetup memories.  :D
Your love shines the way into paradise.
Avatar Ten Year Anniversary (Dec 18, 2009 - Dec 18, 2019)

Alan

Irayo ma CyanRachel.  Hopefully my little posts will help bring the meet up to those who are unable to make it.

Also a massive Irayo nìtxan to all the attendees who really make the meet up what it is.  Everyone is so welcoming and great to meet.  I still didn't get to sit down and have a good chat with everyone.  I guess I'll just have to go again! ;)

Alan