We're getting close!

Started by Toruk Makto, July 13, 2015, 12:35:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wllìm

Quote from: Sìkat on July 17, 2015, 05:14:00 AM
I get the "Hangouts" part (I assume you're referring to Google Hangouts), but what do you mean by "...on Air"?

Hangouts on Air basically is a Hangouts video chat that anyone is able to see. So actually it can be used as a live stream of the event :)

Tìtstewan

Would be cool to see a live event too. So, I totally could quote this:
Quote from: Tirea Aean on July 16, 2015, 10:56:34 PM
Quote from: Ftiafpi on July 16, 2015, 10:55:38 PM
Quote from: Tirea Aean on July 16, 2015, 08:13:17 PM
Infinite karma to whoever starts a Hangouts on Air session during this meetup. :D
EDIT: and/or lets me know about it ;D

Internet permitting I'll have a tablet and phone. I'll see what I can do.

old gallery link?id=6042[/img]
:D

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Sìkat

Along with my GoPro, I also sent out a webcam, so...:D

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

alaksia Palulukan lefngap fpi tìsop.
'Eylan sì FTU sì ballju sngäʼì sivop
Makto ko!

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Sìkat on July 17, 2015, 05:14:00 AM
Quote from: Tirea Aean on July 16, 2015, 08:13:17 PM
Infinite karma to whoever starts a Hangouts on Air session during this meetup. :D
EDIT: and/or lets me know about it ;D

I get the "Hangouts" part (I assume you're referring to Google Hangouts), but what do you mean by "...on Air"?

http://www.google.com/+/learnmore/hangouts/onair.html

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/onair

https://support.google.com/plus/answer/2553119?hl=en

One can start a Hangout and broadcast it live to YouTube stream for the world to watch live

Alan

Oooo!  Live broadcast!  Yay!

I'm on my last full day in Chicago and meeting up with another Avatar friend from the early days.  It'll be like a mini-meet!

Tomorrow CyanRachel and I will be setting off to Denver by train!  But today we will be hopefully going where the Ikrans live as we climb iknimaya....ok, visit the Willis Tower!  ;D

Alan

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Mì Grand Junction, Colorado set!
Tse'a ayngat yer'in!

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Seze

I'm not going to make it for the camping portion of the trip.  I still have to work this week  :(.  I'm likely only going to make it to Estes Park on Thursday and Saturday.  If anyone needs a place to stay though while they're out here, I do have a couch that I can make available and I do have some floor space and an air mattress.  Only downside is that I'm a good hour to hour and a half drive away from Estes Park (I live in Broomfield, CO which is between Boulder and Denver). 

Learn Na'vi Mobile App - Now Available

Alan

Sorry you can't make it to the camping part of the meet up.  That's a really nice gesture of offering sleeping space.

Glad you can make it on Thursday as we have the screening of Avatar at 10:30 at the Reel Mountain Cinema in Estes Park.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Alan