Events / Meetups > AvatarMeet 2016

<< < (3/3)

Toruk Makto:
I'm very sorry to hear this. Hope the hearing goes well at least.

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä:
It is now official. I am standing down for the Pittsburgh meetup. I am extremely sad that this is how everything worked out in my life, but sometimes, one just gets overwhelmed, and the best thing to do is back down and regroup for the future. I hope you all have a really special experience seeing Toruk, the First Flight, and the fun you will have before and after. And of course, I think next years' meetup at Disneyworld should be txantsan frato!

I am giving serious thought to organizing a mini-meetup around the Denver performance in late July, and I have multiple transportation options for getting there. I'll be starting a thread on that very soon to gauge interest. If there is no interest, I will wait until the show comes a little further west. I'll drive as far east as Salt Lake City and as far west as the Bay area (maybe the LA or Portland, OR) area to see it. And of course, I would drive to 'Vegas to see it, and spend some time with my falulukan friends (and their owners!) there. Any of these shows could be possibilities for mini-meetups as well.

Alan:
Sorry you can't make it ma tsmukan.  Definitely clear a space for next year. ;)

Hope you are able to have a mini-meet to make up for it and enjoy the show with fellow clan members :)

Alan

CyanRachel:

--- Quote from: Alan on May 25, 2016, 02:10:12 pm ---Sorry you can't make it ma tsmukan.  Definitely clear a space for next year. ;)

Hope you are able to have a mini-meet to make up for it and enjoy the show with fellow clan members :)

Alan

--- End quote ---

^This.

Wind12:
@'Eylan Ayfalulukanä, Im sorry to hear about the situation this year :(, hopefully next year will go much smoother for everyone.
Oel ngati kameie ma tsmukan.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version