AvatarMeet 2016: Last Call for Hotel Rooms and T-Shirts

Started by Alan, May 28, 2016, 03:14:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alan

The latest newsletter is out for AvatarMeet 2016.  If you want to subscribe then click here

A brief summary:
Time running out to book! 
With less than a month to go before the meet up, a massive "irayo nìtxan" to everyone  who has booked their rooms at the hotel for AvatarMeet 2016 and updated their roll-call information.  For anyone still pondering whether to join the clan or have just not gotten around to booking a room, time is running out.  May 31st is the last day to book a room at the hotel to get the group booking rate.  To find out how to book your room visit the Attendee Information page on AvatarMeet.com.

AvatarMeet T-Shirts Ready to Order
In the past we have opened the design for the AvatarMeet T-Shirt out to the clan to put forward designs followed by a clan vote; however, due to the tight timing as a result of the late change in venue for the meet up, we have blown the dust off of a T-shirt design that came a close second a few years back.

Thanks to Sarah, we have an AvatarMeet T-shirt for all occasions!  The illustrations below show you the front and back details.  I think you will agree that the design is quite fitting for this year's meet up.  Not only does it fit the theme of Toruk - The First Flight, it also resembles a phoenix rising from the ashes of the cancelled North Carolina meet up.

Unfortunately the T-shirts are currently only available to attendees of the meet up at the moment.  Attendees can order T-shirts simply follow the link below which will take you to the supplier's website where you can select your size and quantity - I mean, you might want more than one!

All the T-shirts ordered will be brought to the meet up where you will be able to collect them.  Here's the website link to place your order:

Please ensure your order is placed by June 5th 2016 to ensure they are printed in time for delivery to the meet up.

CyanRachel

Yay! We get to have Sarah's awesome Toruk design on our AvatarMeet shirt for 2016! Txantsan!  :D
I'm definitely ordering one.
Your love shines the way into paradise.
Avatar Ten Year Anniversary (Dec 18, 2009 - Dec 18, 2019)

Wind12

I ordered mine last night :D tsa'u lu txantsan!!!!!!! :D :D

Getting excited to see my aysmuk again :)

Alan

Today is the last day to book your hotel room for AvatarMeet 2016.  :D  Info in the link below if you want to join the clan:

http://www.avatarmeet.com/?m=7&ms=0&s=5

Alan