Events / Meetups > AvatarMeet 2016

(1/4) > >>

Alan:
Kaltxì ma frapo,

It's taken a while, but finally we now have the videos from AvatarMeet 2016 to share.  If you were unable to make the meet up, you will be able to see what we got up to and experience the meet up yourself.

For those who were able to make it, you can now share the video with your friends and family so they can see what you got up to.  ;)

There are two videos:  The first one covers the majority of the meet up, including meeting the Cirque du Soleil cast who came to Karyu Pawl's Na'vi lesson, painting Pittsburgh blue and going to see Toruk- The First Flight.  The second video covers the behind the scene tour given by the Cirque du Soleil cast and crew.  You can view the videos via the links below:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Alan

Toliman:
Nice videos (both)  :) :) Thanks for posting of this, ma Alan :)

Lynxcat:
I watched this on Youtube and it looked like fun! I wish I could go! Though, I do have a question: Who was the male cosplayer that DIDNT have the Toruk headpiece? - Because that cosplay was STUNNING! I would love to ask them questions on how they did it.  :)

Alan:
Irayo for the kind comments. :)  Its nice to share with everyone the clan family moving album. :)

--- Quote from: Lynxcat on November 28, 2016, 06:55:38 am ---I watched this on Youtube and it looked like fun! I wish I could go! Though, I do have a question: Who was the male cosplayer that DIDNT have the Toruk headpiece? - Because that cosplay was STUNNING! I would love to ask them questions on how they did it.  :)

--- End quote ---

That's Solian.  I'm not sure if he is on here or Tree of Souls.  I'll let him know.

Alan

Lynxcat:

--- Quote from: Alan on November 29, 2016, 02:20:22 pm ---Irayo for the kind comments. :)  Its nice to share with everyone the clan family moving album. :)

--- Quote from: Lynxcat on November 28, 2016, 06:55:38 am ---I watched this on Youtube and it looked like fun! I wish I could go! Though, I do have a question: Who was the male cosplayer that DIDNT have the Toruk headpiece? - Because that cosplay was STUNNING! I would love to ask them questions on how they did it.  :)

--- End quote ---

That's Solian.  I'm not sure if he is on here or Tree of Souls.  I'll let him know.

Alan

--- End quote ---

Ohhh tam. Irayo ma eylan!  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version