Cirque Du Soleil Want To Hear From Us Fans!

Started by Alan, September 09, 2015, 02:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alan

Kaltxì ma frapo  :)

We've had a message from Cirque du Soleil, whom you will know are the production company currently preparing the TORUK - The First Flight show.  Currently they are in Bossier City, Louisiana, creating and rehearsing the show and getting ready for their first performance in November.

They are also preparing for a press event towards the end of October to give a first look behind the scenes, including the props, wardrobe, watching the training as well as a preview of the show to invited media.

Anyway, they would like to know what us fans are most looking forward to seeing (and hearing ;) ) in the show!!!

So could it be the costumes?  The Na'vi back story and culture? Flying Ikrans?  TORUK!  Feel free to post below and we'll forward your comments on.  You never know they might get covered at the press event and may be revealed in the show  ;)

Here's some links for your interest:
https://www.cirquedusoleil.com/toruk

Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/torukthefirstflight

Alan

Tìtstewan

Fì'u leiu txantsan nìtxan nang! :D

I would say ... everything! :toruk:
But yeah, I am looking forward to see more about the Na'vi culture and history. :)

Irayo for letting us know, Alan!

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Alan

No worries  :D  It's great that they want to engage with us fans.

I would also be interesting in if they are going to try and emulate the Na'vi accent that Zoe created.  That would be really good.

Alan

Ekirä

I think I'm most excited about what they'll do with the music - hopefully some songs with Na'vi lyrics, and in general melodies inspired by James Horner's music. I'm also really curious to see their costumes, I imagine they're going to be quite stunning. :D

Alan

^ Yeah that would be good.  It would be great if they could play some Na'vi music live too!  Especially if it included that Na'vi song from the Tree of Souls, just before Toruk landed - You'd probably have a number of us joining in!

Alan

JackJames

I am looking forward to see other clans and how they all live togather. And also I am very curious about the music- as was metioned before- i hope ot will be James Horner inspirated :)
Call me skxawng. My cup is empty, trust me.

Fiyerwall (Txepkxemyo)

I, too, am excited to see everything. I would have to say that I'm really looking forward to seeing how they're going to portray the fauna of Pandora. For example, how they're going to create the animals and make them move. I can't wait to see a toruk fly. :toruk:
When you see nothing, you see everything.
There's a picture of me on Laz Alonso's phone next to James Cameron's phone number. HELL YEAH!!

mikkowilson

Mikko Wilson
Juneau, Alaska, USA
[email protected] - www.mikkowilson.com - +1 (907) 321-8387

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Sìkat

Alan

Kaltxì ma frapooooooo!

Irayo nìtxan for all the comments I have forwarded them through to Cirque du Soleil.  I've had a reply back:

"Thank you again for providing feedback on what fans are looking forward to seeing!  The team has found it to be very useful and insightful!"

Alan

CyanRachel

Irayo nitxan, Alan, for keeping us posted.  :D
Your love shines the way into paradise.
Avatar Ten Year Anniversary (Dec 18, 2009 - Dec 18, 2019)