Started by Fiyerwall (Txepkxemyo), June 05, 2017, 10:18:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiyerwall (Txepkxemyo)

There are a few activities that are always done at the meetups, but this year is going to be unique. This meetup is going to be a week long and there are plenty of different places to visit and things to do in Orlando. The planning team would like to know (other than our typical activities and going to Pandora) what you all would like to do at this meetup. There are other parks at Disney, Universal Studios is nearby, the Kennedy Space Center is 50 miles away and the Big Cat Rescue is about the same distance.

Let us know your thoughts!  :)

:palulukan:

When you see nothing, you see everything.
There's a picture of me on Laz Alonso's phone next to James Cameron's phone number. HELL YEAH!!

Wind12

Hmmm, it all sounds so awesome, I guess a thought would be something that can be done that might be a bit easier on the wallet since we will be doing Disney, and staying at the hotel/ house a few days more than the usuall meet, but Irayo for the suggestions :)

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Kennedy Space Center. Besides the visitor's center, they have more extensive tours of the more important launch complexes.
I PM'ed you about Big Cat Rescue. It is a very bad place.

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Fiyerwall (Txepkxemyo)

Quote from: `Eylan Ayfalulukanä on June 08, 2017, 04:07:01 PM
Kennedy Space Center. Besides the visitor's center, they have more extensive tours of the more important launch complexes.
I PM'ed you about Big Cat Rescue. It is a very bad place.

I got it, Tim. Nothing is set and right now we're tossing out ideas about what people would like to do.

:palulukan:

When you see nothing, you see everything.
There's a picture of me on Laz Alonso's phone next to James Cameron's phone number. HELL YEAH!!