Started by Alan, April 30, 2018, 02:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alan

Kaltxì ma frapo,

For those who are not already on the distribution list for the AvatarMeet 2018 Newsletter follow the link below.  In this issue you will find out more information about the meet ups in Germany and Canada.  Click the link to find out more:

Toliman

Ertew

Irayo nìtxan. Now all I need is free from work and a bit of luck.

Cologne meetup.
QuoteAnd please keep in mind, that we are limited to 30 bluetails for the show!!!
You mean 30 cosplayers? ;)  Count me in!
I know, You mean something different. Anyway, I'm registered at avatarmeet.com
Any errors in spelling, tact or fact are transmission errors.

Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.

Apokya

I can no longer see my name on the list even though I signed up :o :-X

If I choose at "Are you planning to attend AvatarMeet 2018 (Cologne)?" [No] or [Not indicated] my name will not be listed. Only on [Yes]
'ivong Na'vi

Ertew

Quote from: Apokya on May 05, 2018, 04:11:45 PMIf I choose at "Are you planning to attend AvatarMeet 2018 (Cologne)?" [No] or [Not indicated] my name will not be listed. Only on [Yes]
That's correct. We have more than 350 registered profiles but "Roll Call" shows only peoples that want to attend selected meetup.

Quote from: Apokya on May 05, 2018, 04:11:45 PMI can no longer see my name on the list even though I signed up :o :-X
What's the problem? Your entry disappears without reason?
Any errors in spelling, tact or fact are transmission errors.

Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.

Apokya

Quote from: Ertew on May 06, 2018, 06:09:59 AM
Quote from: Apokya on May 05, 2018, 04:11:45 PMIf I choose at "Are you planning to attend AvatarMeet 2018 (Cologne)?" [No] or [Not indicated] my name will not be listed. Only on [Yes]
That's correct. We have more than 350 registered profiles but "Roll Call" shows only peoples that want to attend selected meetup.

That must be the answer, thanks
'ivong Na'vi